ClearArt/logo & Colored flags help
Hi i have to question i would love help on,
Colored flags, i have downloaded many sets, and have try ed many ways (pretty noob) but i cant seem to get them to work. i am using the Aeon MQ 3 skin xbmc 11.0-pre git: 20120307-b59d0da (compiled mar 7 2012).

Also i am wondering what the proper procedure is to add clearart/ clearlogos to movies , just as they would work in tv shows.

thanx
any help Huh or proper direction to solving these issues ?
(2012-04-01, 17:42)KoSHuR Wrote: Hi i have to question i would love help on,
Colored flags, i have downloaded many sets, and have try ed many ways (pretty noob) but i cant seem to get them to work. i am using the Aeon MQ 3 skin xbmc 11.0-pre git: 20120307-b59d0da (compiled mar 7 2012).

Better ask here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48315

Good luck! Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-04-03, 09:55)Ovokx Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 17:42)KoSHuR Wrote: Hi i have to question i would love help on,

Better ask here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48315

Good luck! Wink

No you are wrong.
This is totally skin dependent
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
For the colored logo (studio, source, audio, ecc.) go to your aeon mq3 folder, find media folder, inside we have flags folder. Overwrite white logos or flags with yours. It's all Big Grin

Hi Yall,
Thanks for the response.

(2012-04-03, 20:48)Simzer0 Wrote: For the colored logo (studio, source, audio, ecc.) go to your aeon mq3 folder, find media folder, inside we have flags folder. Overwrite white logos or flags with yours. It's all Big Grin

This method i have try ed many many times , and still wont work, i really cant see i what i would be doing wrong using the above method, it almost seems that a default hidden location takes president when i try and change them. any other suggestions ?

or possible a a zipped version of the skin that works with the colored flags already added ?

thanx
(2012-04-03, 20:48)Simzer0 Wrote: For the colored logo (studio, source, audio, ecc.) go to your aeon mq3 folder, find media folder, inside we have flags folder. Overwrite white logos or flags with yours. It's all Big Grin

Is this also the case for the game studio flags when using Rom Collection Browser in MQ3? Any idea? I have a game studio pack for MQ3 but can't get it installed Sad
Any more help or ideas ?

Thanx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearArt/logo & Colored flags help0