Milkman's Guide to the Ultimate Media System
Rainbow 

Build the ultimate media system with your HTPC using OpenELEC, XBMC and PseudoTV. This manual covers everything from hardware, OpenELEC Installation, File Management, XBMC Scraping, Preparing an awesome channel setup and also covers PseudoTV extensively. This is the definitive guide for HP ProLiant MicroServer owners or anyone who wants to turn their HTPC into a media dream-machine. Easy to understand and scattered with loads of helpful hints and tips.

This guide is a must-have for all PseudoTV users!

Included with the PDF is a wide variety of nifty files and tools that is also explained in the guide.

PDF Guide (23 Mb)

Contains:
-PDF Guide
-Over 100 Channel Logos
-Over 40 Smart Playlists
-Channel Setup (Excel)
-PseudoTV Add-on
-PseudoTV Network Manager
-Putty
-Samba Config
-Sound Config
-theRenamer

Logo Pack (57 Mb)
-Contains 5000 PNG Channel Logos

Bumper Pack 1 (114 Mb)
-Contains 60 Channel Bumper Videos

Bumper Pack 2 (99 Mb)
-Contains 59 Channel Bumper Videos

Bumper Pack 3 (116 Mb)
-Contains 58 Channel Bumper Videos

The Milkman
Hey Milkman - looks fantastic! Would you object to this being placed on XBMC's GitHub (at least the PDF manual)?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Yes, you may.
Fantastic - great job! Mirror link at XBMC GitHub (PDF manual only - see above for Milkman's logo packs):
Milkman's Guide to the Ultimate Media System
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
slingfiles link are dead.

looking forward to this.

thanks.
MIRROR HERE

<- Direct and Torrent Mirror HERE ->

[This is a FULL package btw too]

Well Done Milkman Smile
Love XBMC too check this -> HERE (Last Updated: 25/01/2012)

check out the xbmcmediacentre.com competition!

My hate campaign on optical discs started young, sorry I can't help it. :rolleyes:
this is fantastic - your a legend

Thanks
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
@publicENEMY - Broken slingfile link re-uploaded.

@problaze - No problem, and you may mirror.
SIMPLY AMAZING guide. Nuf said.
Thumbs Up 
Haven't had a chance to read threw it all but just did a very quick scan and it looks like you put a lot of effort into this. This is going to help out the community a lot, good job!
Awesome! Milkman you legend!
Thanks alot buddy..
Wow, very impressive, nicely done!
Channel surfing for your video library
Development Blog Repository
Amazing
Thanks Milkman....

I checked out your guide and wished i had seen it about 2mo ago. I have tailored my smart playlists in XBMC and created my own Pseudochannels. BUT, this guide along with all it's goodies will help anyone starting out with Pseudo. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone i know using XBMC and Pseudo!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkman's Guide to the Ultimate Media System4