• 63(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-01, 09:45)Big_Noid Wrote: Only releases that are made with this skin are on official repo. Beta means in this case we're in feature freeze and will be doing bugfixes only till 3.0.0 hits the xbmc repo. Development is done in public, so git will be updated constantly (like it always has).
(2012-05-01, 09:42)blondin000 Wrote: Good morning and congratulation for the start of the beta.

I would like to know if it is normal that on the home in menu Custom 4-9 there is not submenu

thank you

For now its normal. We still haven't decided if we want to add custom menu items also to items 4-9.
Do you think a lot of users will need to add custom submenu items to more then 3 custom menus?

thank you for answer, I think that at least 5 small custom with under menu would be useful especially if they use them as me to do again the menu film and music to use widjet playlist
Okay, will take that in consideration.

(2012-05-01, 10:39)Big_Noid Wrote: Okay, will take that in consideration.

thanks a lot
Big Noid

Hi,
Here some bug

1) In the setup panel of the bar rss, is no possible go down

2) In little movies widget - if movies to trailer then LEFT play trailer, RIGHT play trailer too and not refresh witget, if movies to not trailer then RIGHT refresh widget.

@+

OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-05-01, 09:45)Big_Noid Wrote: For now its normal. We still haven't decided if we want to add custom menu items also to items 4-9.
Do you think a lot of users will need to add custom submenu items to more then 3 custom menus?

I for one make maximum use of custom menu/sub menu items. 3 isn't enough, more please Smile
Congrats on the beta status. It's awesome!
(2012-05-01, 11:39)Rififi77 Wrote: Hi,
Here some bug

1) In the setup panel of the bar rss, is no possible go down

2) In little movies widget - if movies to trailer then LEFT play trailer, RIGHT play trailer too and not refresh witget, if movies to not trailer then RIGHT refresh widget.

@+
1) Fixed just now.
2) Added to the bug list.
Bugs:

1. Fanart in recently added widget not stretching to window when fanart has an odd resolution....

2. There's a navigation issue with the menu in the "customize home menu furniture" section. might want to check it out....

3. The issue that was mentioned some pages back....

won't changing the variables from scale to stretch fix these problems? i've tried it in other situations and it works properly. also, why not have the wall view usable for all video addons? similar to how the stripshow is usable only in the pictures section?

4. The issue with repetition is still there with the recently added episodes widget.....

5. not sure if u all remembered, but [hil said he'll put the bannerplex logo over the overlay as to not make it get tinted out....

1) that´s the way it´s intended. won´t change that.
2) fixed
3) you´re using a 16:10 res. not supported.
4) doesn´t happen here, seems as if you would have the 4x19 etc in episode title (or you changed advancedsettings.xml, adjustable there too i think)
5) will be fixed
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hello,

In beta version, I can't reproduce this settting ( from previous GIT version )

What i try to find is the setting to colorise the main menu bar

If I reproduce the same settings in beta, it colorise the focus letters, but not the bar

Thanks a lot !!!

I have a bug and a feature request.
bug : the starting animation doesn't seem to end by itself with the new commits. I know it's already been reported, but since I updated to last git today and it doesn't work (used to work before), I thought I'd report it.
feature request : is it possible to support landscape thumb in BigFan ? I use BigFan on season level, and have landscape season thumbs.

Amazing skin btw, getting better everyday Smile
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-05-01, 18:52)mardup Wrote: hello,

In beta version, I can't reproduce this settting ( from previous GIT version )

What i try to find is the setting to colorise the main menu bar

If I reproduce the same settings in beta, it colorise the focus letters, but not the bar

Thanks a lot !!!
Some color settings were moved around a bit. Pull latest git and play with the color settings 'Glow mode' and 'Colored' . Should be possible to get what you want (by coloring labels & panels + light glow mode)
(2012-05-01, 17:30)phil65 Wrote: 1) that´s the way it´s intended. won´t change that.
3) you´re using a 16:10 res. not supported.

thx 4 the answers but...

1) may i ask why this was changed? seems to me that it was something trivial and changing it makes no sense seeing as it worked perfectly before.

3) if changing the aspect ratio from keep to stretch fixed the problem, why not do it? it's not like it will make a difference to 16:9 user but it will help those with other resolutions.
(2012-05-01, 19:46)Maxoo Wrote: I have a bug and a feature request.
bug : the starting animation doesn't seem to end by itself with the new commits. I know it's already been reported, but since I updated to last git today and it doesn't work (used to work before), I thought I'd report it.
feature request : is it possible to support landscape thumb in BigFan ? I use BigFan on season level, and have landscape season thumbs.

Amazing skin btw, getting better everyday Smile

The startup animation is waiting for the watchlist script to finish. If it hangs on startup, could you provide a debug log so we can see whats wrong, its working good here on my systems.

Your request should be possible without too much changing code or adding options, will see if I can add it nicely.
When widget 2 is selected, only the VERY LAST episode (or movie) fanart is displayed (only one fanart).
I thing it would be nice to have all the fanart corresponding to widget elements (i used to have this behavior some time ago)
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07