• 64(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-01, 19:59)Shinu Wrote: 1) may i ask why this was changed? seems to me that it was something trivial and changing it makes no sense seeing as it worked perfectly before.
Your screenshot is imo not a good example why it should be changed back, I think it looks better keeping ar, but I do remember now why I made it two images, one scaled and on keeping ar. It was because of 4:3 episode thumbs covering the tv show name + episodenumber. So its changed back now.
(2012-05-01, 20:17)sergiocos Wrote: When widget 2 is selected, only the VERY LAST episode (or movie) fanart is displayed (only one fanart).
I thing it would be nice to have all the fanart corresponding to widget elements (i used to have this behavior some time ago)

Yes this was changed back because of the side effect that it did not look good when widget 2 auto rotated. The rotating fanart is now only for the classic widget, since its more fanart orientated. Selecting recently added fanart without the classic widget will result in displaying only the very last movie or episode indeed.
I see, thanks! I liked it, but i can live without!
(2012-05-01, 20:17)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 19:59)Shinu Wrote: 1) may i ask why this was changed? seems to me that it was something trivial and changing it makes no sense seeing as it worked perfectly before.
Your screenshot is imo not a good example why it should be changed back, I think it looks better keeping ar, but I do remember now why I made it two images, one scaled and on keeping ar. It was because of 4:3 episode thumbs covering the tv show name + episodenumber. So its changed back now.

exactly. here's a screen of a 4:3 fanart image covering the star rating and another with an odder ratio covering it half way...

could someone here be a bit creative and choose a color for every hour of the day for daytime color mode (in hex values of course)?
should be a color gradient which does not get too dark.
or is that feature superfluous? could also be based on months/seasons if someone wants that.. of changing to glowmode when it is late... everything is possible i think.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi !

Stupid question :

I checked that the debug is not activated, I eddited addon.xml in the Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn folder, then deleted the Custom_Overlay.xml file in the following folder Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\1080i

I still have "prints" in red in the top right corner as below

[img width=630 height=393]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3946/screenshot000t.png[/img]

How do I hide them ?

Thanks !
(2012-05-01, 23:12)rolapinou Wrote: Hi !

Stupid question :

Salut !

I checked that the debug is not activated, I eddited addon.xml in the Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn folder, then deleted the Custom_Overlay.xml file in the following folder Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\1080i

I still have "prints" in red in the top right corner as below

[img width=630 height=393]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3946/screenshot000t.png[/img]

How do I hide them ?

Thanks !

look at the dl links in first post. not sure if passion updated to our newest branch.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-01, 22:42)phil65 Wrote: could someone here be a bit creative and choose a color for every hour of the day for daytime color mode (in hex values of course)?
or is that feature superfluous? could also be based on months/seasons if someone wants that.. of changing to glowmode when it is late... everything is possible i think.

My opinion is that feature, along with glow mode, is superfluous. I'm probably in the minority for glow mode, but I think both detract from the clean look of the skin. Smile

Anyways, glad that they're both user-configurable options.

PS, since I feel obligated to throw in a compliment after that criticism... Awesome work and the skin looks amazing. Smile
Thanks Phil.
Obvious after all.
My bad !
(2012-05-01, 23:47)acandido Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 22:42)phil65 Wrote: could someone here be a bit creative and choose a color for every hour of the day for daytime color mode (in hex values of course)?

My opinion is that feature, along with glow mode, is superfluous. I'm probably in the minority for glow mode, but I think both detract from the clean look of the skin. Smile

Anyways, glad that they're both user-configurable options.

PS, since I feel obligated to throw in a compliment after that criticism... Awesome work and the skin looks amazing. Smile

yes i know that glow-mode is defintetly not everyone´s taste, but it really gives some completely new design options to the users. (perhaps i like it that much because i looked at old aeon design for too many years Big Grin )
we´re tryin to keep both ways, having an option to keep aeon fanart-orientated and another one to make it widget-orientated.
that will never be changed, i can assure you Wink

It is not superfluous !!!
I use it And i like it !
(2012-05-02, 00:07)mardup Wrote:

I use it And i like it !

what do you mean? glow mode or daytime coloring?
Hi BG and Phil,

I've found a bug with the PVR EPG that I can reproduce across two different systems:

Windows using the Margro Eden PVR build
x86, ATI GPU

XBMCBuntu using Eden and the Pulse-Eight PVR build).
x86, nVidia ION GPU

Both using the latest Git pull of the new master Beta branch for Nox as of 10am CST today.

I am able to easily replicate the bug every time without fail - when you select the EPG in any mode, XBMC crashes. This does not happen in Confluence, only Nox.

I made a clean log and went right to the EPG to cause the crash, here are the only relevant log entries:

Code:
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: Previous line repeats 10 times.
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: CApplication::FrameMove(), too many exceptions

Any ideas? Works in Confluence, regular PVR functions work in Nox, just the EPG that appears broken at the moment.

Thanks again for your work!!
(2012-05-02, 00:55)ixian Wrote: Hi BG and Phil,

I've found a bug with the PVR EPG that I can reproduce across two different systems:

Windows using the Margro Eden PVR build
x86, ATI GPU

XBMCBuntu using Eden and the Pulse-Eight PVR build).
x86, nVidia ION GPU

Both using the latest Git pull of the new master Beta branch for Nox as of 10am CST today.

I am able to easily replicate the bug every time without fail - when you select the EPG in any mode, XBMC crashes. This does not happen in Confluence, only Nox.

I made a clean log and went right to the EPG to cause the crash, here are the only relevant log entries:

Code:
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: Previous line repeats 10 times.
17:50:16 T:10340   ERROR: CApplication::FrameMove(), too many exceptions

Any ideas? Works in Confluence, regular PVR functions work in Nox, just the EPG that appears broken at the moment.

Thanks again for your work!!

will be looked at. thx
I know that there was issues with the random script, but I don't know if this is related to it or a skin bug. So I am using the featured songs on the music section. It gets populated and I can see my fanart and such, but when I click try to play it, it doesn't play! I can play featured tvshows, just not music? Any ideas? Skin or script related. I have tried updating the scripts and it doesn't help! Great work otherwise!
(2012-05-02, 00:13)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-02, 00:07)mardup Wrote:

I use it And i like it !

what do you mean? glow mode or daytime coloring?

I like both options - they add a very nice touch. As far as working on a gradient, this reminds me a bit of the PS3 dashboard. Why not pick a set of colors for the seasons or months, then blend them lighter/darker based on the time of day.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07