• 6(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-08, 02:51)noner Wrote: Thanks phil65. Any chance of having my feature request incorporated too? A viewtype setting to switch between logo and extrathumb on the low list view for TV Shows in addition to the poster?
you can toggle between logo and banner, showing logo next to banner doesn´t make sense to me.
(2012-04-08, 03:00)slipton Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 00:37)acandido Wrote: Thanks. I noticed one small bug since the low list commits yesterday; in "lower" low list there are 4 items shown, which looks fine, but in normal low list there are also 4 items shown. Should this be 6 items as it used to be?

(2012-04-08, 00:57)phil65 Wrote: fixed.

So what is the intended solution?

On lower list I see 5 episodes with the thumb to the left. Without lower list I still see 5 episodes with a fair sized blank space underneath, and the clear logo sitting above the thumb on the left.

Should the blank space be there?

already fixed. pull before posting Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry, I'm relatively new to this. How do I do a pull?

I tried restarting but it's still only showing 5 episodes.

*EDIT* Never mind. I went into the Passion repo to redownload and it's already on its way. Thanks Phil! Great work as always.
just right click onto the skin folder, click on "git bash" (needs git installed) and then just type git pull.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Hi guys,

Great work you two are doing on 3.0, love all the changes and updates that have are being put in.

Just got a small bug (I think) regarding the Furniture Settings for the Main menu.
Under "Select custom color for the neon glowbars" (btw thanks for getting the neon working again for the main menu)
The "Activate Glow Mode for Main Menu" is reversed. If I check it so it shows as active, it's actually deactivating the glow.
Also, the option for "Use Same Color for Dialogs" doesn't seem to be sticking. If I uncheck it and hit Exit, it reverts to checked.

Nothing else to report at the moment, just enjoying the evolution of all the work that's going in.

Thanks guys!
(2012-04-08, 03:06)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 02:51)noner Wrote: Thanks phil65. Any chance of having my feature request incorporated too? A viewtype setting to switch between logo and extrathumb on the low list view for TV Shows in addition to the poster?
you can toggle between logo and banner, showing logo next to banner doesn´t make sense to me.

May have confused with my request. What I mean is, instead of the TV Show poster on the main TV Show low list listing, have the option to switch the poster with logo or 16:9 widethumb

So I guess what I am asking for is, an option that will allow the user to select either tv show poster, or widethumb, or logo on the left of the low list

The banner shows up in the extended info along with other flags, and that looks great.
(2012-04-08, 06:17)Rygrath Wrote: Hi guys,

Great work you two are doing on 3.0, love all the changes and updates that have are being put in.

Just got a small bug (I think) regarding the Furniture Settings for the Main menu.
Under "Select custom color for the neon glowbars" (btw thanks for getting the neon working again for the main menu)
The "Activate Glow Mode for Main Menu" is reversed. If I check it so it shows as active, it's actually deactivating the glow.
Also, the option for "Use Same Color for Dialogs" doesn't seem to be sticking. If I uncheck it and hit Exit, it reverts to checked.

Nothing else to report at the moment, just enjoying the evolution of all the work that's going in.

Thanks guys!

the inversed selection should now be fixed,
i do not have problems with "use same colour for dialogs". it sticks when settings white as color, that´s intended.

(2012-04-08, 06:22)noner Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 03:06)phil65 Wrote:

May have confused with my request. What I mean is, instead of the TV Show poster on the main TV Show low list listing, have the option to switch the poster with logo or 16:9 widethumb

So I guess what I am asking for is, an option that will allow the user to select either tv show poster, or widethumb, or logo on the left of the low list

The banner shows up in the extended info along with other flags, and that looks great.
which 16:9 thumb? fanart? landscape.jpg?
Quote:the inversed selection should now be fixed,
i do not have problems with "use same colour for dialogs". it sticks when settings white as color, that´s intended.

Ahh, so can't have the dialogs stay white while the main bar gets the colored glow? Ah well, I can get used to that. Just thought since Nox 2.0 could do it, maybe it was just a bug. No biggie.

And the other option for the glow itself is working. Thanks for that Smile
of course it´s possible. change the color and make sure the radiobutton is deselected.

EDIT: possible that i broke something. will check.

EDIT2: checked. worked as expected.
(2012-04-08, 06:29)phil65 Wrote: which 16:9 thumb? fanart? landscape.jpg?

Yes ability to toggle between landscape.jpg or poster.jpg or logo.jpg

BTW, I just LOVE the new animated weather icon's!!!
new animated weather icons? did i miss something?
Bugger, I might be doing something wrong here then.

Here's the steps I'm doing
Home Window -> Home screen options
Make sure the Main bar is selected and hit OK
Choose Select custom color for the neon glowbars
Check the "Activate Glow Mode for Main Menu"
Go up and choose a color (Neon in this case)
Go down and uncheck "Use Same Color for Dialogs (The RSS Feed bar goes back to default white at this point)
Go to Exit and hit OK and the RSS Feed bar goes back to Neon (or whatever color I chose) to match the main menu glow
If I go back to the Select custom color menu again, the "Use Same Color for Dialogs" button shows up checked again.

I tried deleting the guisettings.xml file and doing a fresh pull of the git you just updated. But, if it's working for you, then possibly something I got to figure out on this end.

Thanks for your time tho Phil, it's appreciated.
(2012-04-08, 07:41)Rygrath Wrote: Bugger, I might be doing something wrong here then.

Here's the steps I'm doing
Home Window -> Home screen options
Make sure the Main bar is selected and hit OK
Choose Select custom color for the neon glowbars
Check the "Activate Glow Mode for Main Menu"
Go up and choose a color (Neon in this case)
Go down and uncheck "Use Same Color for Dialogs (The RSS Feed bar goes back to default white at this point)
Go to Exit and hit OK and the RSS Feed bar goes back to Neon (or whatever color I chose) to match the main menu glow
If I go back to the Select custom color menu again, the "Use Same Color for Dialogs" button shows up checked again.

I tried deleting the guisettings.xml file and doing a fresh pull of the git you just updated. But, if it's working for you, then possibly something I got to figure out on this end.

Thanks for your time tho Phil, it's appreciated.

does it work when pressing esc instead of the close button?
EDIT: fixed now i think
Hah! You are the man! Whatever you did, did the trick I'm happy to report. RSS Feeds are just easier to read over the white than any of the other colors, but I just love the glow of the main menu, this is the best of both. So, another bug squashed Smile

Thank you
Hello it will be the widjet active on the "New Custom Item"
thanks
? i do not understand.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07