• 23(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
It was the default,,, I changed it Smile

Changed that, and also changed font to korean
@Phil

yes i mean this four numbers Smile

At the actual pause screen i see only the runtime, when i have this information i must look at the clock too to know when the movie ends.

At the actual info screen are the same four numbers only in an other order, i personal, found not so good.

In osd screen is more structure in the numbers as on info screen.

But you are the skinner and it is your choice.

Greets
Eisi
Hi there

Above all, thanks for you great work

I have installed your theme and i have a small issue with the display

Can you please tell me how to remove the text line at the top of the screen ?

Thanks in advance
(2012-04-14, 18:04)phil65 Wrote: try again, just fixed it. and change the fontset, please Big Grin arial looks baaad.

Works now.. thanks Phil
OK, now something wierd, the system widget has fanart inside it. The fanart inside the wiget seems to be set to whatever was showing on the random episode wiget while it was in focus

@nicolecoco02

the skin is [wip] status and the text line is normal at the moment.

Greets
Eisi
Okay ! Thanks a lot !
(2012-04-14, 19:02)nicolecoco02 Wrote: Hi there

Above all, thanks for you great work

I have installed your theme and i have a small issue with the display

Can you please tell me how to remove the text line at the top of the screen ?

Thanks in advance

In addon.xml, find

Code:
debugging="true"

change it to

Code:
debugging="false"
(2012-04-14, 19:08)noner Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 18:04)phil65 Wrote: try again, just fixed it. and change the fontset, please Big Grin arial looks baaad.

Works now.. thanks Phil
OK, now something wierd, the system widget has fanart inside it. The fanart inside the wiget seems to be set to whatever was showing on the random episode wiget while it was in focus

should be fixed now.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@Phil

1 - In Episode view viewtype settings, if Icon is set to Season Thumb, it ignores the Show Poster setting, when it is set to TV Show Thumb, the Show Poster setting works
2 - Is it possible to have a Episode view style viewtype for the main TV Show listing?
hello when one chosen addon panel widjet, they can choose five addon to show but then one cannot change them any more thanks.

and thanks for the great job.
(2012-04-14, 19:56)blondin000 Wrote: hello when one chosen addon panel widjet, they can choose five addon to show but then one cannot change them any more thanks.

I asked the same question a few posts back... phil graciously replied this is functionality that is coming... you may want to read up a bit
Poster Setting for Episode should work now correctly.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-04-14, 19:58)noner Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 19:56)blondin000 Wrote: hello when one chosen addon panel widjet, they can choose five addon to show but then one cannot change them any more thanks.

I asked the same question a few posts back... phil graciously replied this is functionality that is coming... you may want to read up a bit
ok thanks a lot.
(2012-04-14, 20:02)phil65 Wrote: Poster Setting for Episode should work now correctly.

Thx. Pulling now.

Episode view is by far my favorite view, simply gorgeous
a shame for all those wonderful poster viewtypes Big Grin they also want to be used.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07