Win Ember Media Mager Language Problem
Hi, im from Germany so please excuse my englisch.

I have used the newest version of Ember Media Manager (1.3.0.2) and i configure it with an tutorial to get german film informations.
It works for many films, all informations are scraped in german but later at the end the informations of the last films are scraped in englisch.
After that every time i want to scrap oder rescrap a film (with german or englisch information) the scraped search the filminformatin in englisch.

I try to reconfigure ember but it wont work, i can do want i want but it always scraped in englisch.

I hope you can help me
I had the same problem couldn't really find out what caused it but maybe ofdb blocks your IP for too many requests.
I tried to scrape about 700 movies and had to do it in smaller steps because I couldn't scrape from ofdb even from another PC.
Does odfb block an ip if there are too many requests on it on a small period of time?
I think you are right that odfb Block the ip. After 2 hours of waiting i rescraped a film and the information which arfe found were german. Thank you for your help ;-)
same here...

=/ ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Mager Language Problem0