Advanced Library Filtering
The IMDB number is currently not available as a smartplaylist filter. One of the reasons is that it's not guaranteed to be an IMDB number, it could also be a TMDB ID depending on the scraper that is being used. Furthermore it's not really a value which a user would type into a smartplaylist rule by hand.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK no worries - I can just dump it out to a big array via json each time. Better than sql connect.
Hello Montellese,

in case you are still following the thread, I would like to ask you for your support regarding my question posted a few days ago:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238029

In another thread you wrote that "Advanced Library Filtering is only meant for doing one-time filters while you browse your library",
but in my opinion the process of 'browsing the library' is not (always) completed just by having started a movie. Often I start a movie with the tag "Brasil", watch a few
seconds, just to arrive after all at the conclusion that I would prefer another movie (with the same tag, wherefore a still enabled filter would be advantageous.

Is it possible to realise this behaviour?

Thank you, malvinas2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Library Filtering0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.