Local 'Scraping'
(2019-06-20, 07:36)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 07:23)ontap Wrote: can i just drag and drop an nfo file into it
Open the NFO File, copy the contents, then paste into Kodi Paste Site 
Tx again , figured it out , am using a mac, when i select "browse" whilst adding source, I was going straight to the hard drive, i should have been pressing "volumes" first then choosing a folder from the list of HD's that pops up next. Doing it this way library populates, all text info is there so I assume NFO's are working , am missing some artwork but that will be my end so am I right in thinking , if I rescan using a network scraper kodi will only be using the second scan to add the missing content and all the content produced from the local scan is used by default , therefor making library usage more efficient ?
Once again thanks for indulging my ignorance.
(2019-06-20, 07:47)ontap Wrote: if I rescan using a network scraper kodi will only be using the second scan to add the missing content and all the content produced from the local scan is used by default , therefor making library usage more efficient ?
That is correct.

- If you have missing local artwork, then Kodi will follow the links in the NFO File to retrieve the missing artwork.
- If you have missing NFO File, Kodi will scrape from online sources, but still use local artwork.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local 'Scraping'0