Jump to song slider
Is there a skin or add on / mod / hack that adds a slider so you can jump to a letter insted of scrolling through 1000's of songs (ie ABCDEF... accross the bottom and when you press S it jumps to S in library mode) I am using a touch screen with out keyboard or mouse, on xp pro with eden.
Thanks for helping me out Smile

There's JumpSMS2->9 actions and Next/PrevLetter actions that you can use for just this purpose if you happen to have 2 or 10 buttons free.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sorry was clear in my post. After an on screen jump to letter option.
It does not exist. I gave you the options that do.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I do not own a touch display and i do not plan to buy one, but nonetheless from a skinner´s point of view a JumpToLetter() command and and an Letter.HasItems() visibility condition would be needed to create a really touch-friendly user interface. (other option would be a list with a specific id which auto-populates)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
When you think about it the on screen keyboard for the password could do the trick if it was to send the keys?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jump to song slider0