AirParrot AirPlay Screen Mirrioring
Yes, it'd be awesome if airparrot / airplay support could be added. Just wrote an email to the Reflection guys, too
Just bought and emailed AirParrot to see if I can light a fire under this. Airplay mirroring from a windows or mac laptop would be endlessly valuable *drool*
I would also love to see this feature for xbmc. Are there any news so far?
I bet you would read it here...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Reply from AirParot:

You can play XBMC through AirParrot now, just make sure your XBMC is being played through full screen windowed mode, not just full screen mode.

We are not working with XBMC developers at this time however.

I haven't had a chance to test this yet....
@KipKasper: Can you tell how to find out if XBMC is played through full screen windowd mode or just full screen mode?

EDIT:
I just tried it out setting XBMC display mode from fullscreen to windowed mode (see http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Settings/System). But AirParrot says "Connection Blocked". Is this the "right" windowed mode?
Hi all

Been following this thread looking for exactly this solution....

However, I too get exactly the same issue. Connection blocked. Thanks for all your work. If there is anything I can do or test, please let me know.

(2013-02-13, 01:05)stuhome Wrote: Hi all

Been following this thread looking for exactly this solution....

However, I too get exactly the same issue. Connection blocked. Thanks for all your work. If there is anything I can do or test, please let me know.

I have the exact same issue
The same here. is there solution??
AGAIN: Ask AirParrot. They misunderstood you guys before and thought you were playing XBMC on the PC and wanted to AirPlay it to an ATV2/3.
Maybe it's not an AirParrot issue, because here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...do)_issues they say "AirPlay Mirroring is not supported". So maybe we have to wait until XBMC supports AirPlay Mirroring. Doesn anyone know when this will be supported?

Or am I wrong, that it's not an AirParrot issue?
what the wiki says means - xbmc is not able to receive a video stream from airplay mirroring. Unrelated to the airparrot thingy you guys are discussing here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Has anyone tried sending XBMC from PC to an ATV3 using this software?
How is the performance? Maybe someone could upload a YT video so I can see if this solution will work for my grandparents.
Desperately want this feature guys xD

Any news?

*So sad after reading 5 pages of posts there was no pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow Tongue*
Don't ask us, ask AirParrot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirParrot AirPlay Screen Mirrioring4