Linux AudioEngine testers - Linux only
(2012-05-31, 18:50)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 06:21)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 01:01)DDDamian Wrote: I tried the sample file and it plays okay here - some glitches in the file encoding itself, visible in VLC too, but otherwise watchable. Turns out I did have a mono file here too, and it plays fine. I confirmed that AE is correctly upmixing the mono to stereo correctly.

I had a look thru your previous log, where you played an Abbott & Costello flick - one thing I noted was it was upconverting or transcoding to AC3. As a test, can you disable "Receiver supports AC3" in the Audio Output settings of XBMC and try again? Just want to see if that trancoding to AC3 is an issue.

Gave that a shot and it fixed the issue....

Not trying to bug you, just wanted to see if you had a chance to look at this. Thanks!

Patience - this is rather obscure (transcoding mono to AC3) - I have made a note on the to-do list.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average


Messages In This Thread
Almost there, but still no HD - by OkvOkv - 2012-04-17, 03:54
AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by Ritzie - 2012-05-12, 18:36
RE: AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by DDDamian - 2012-05-31, 20:51


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioEngine testers - Linux only54