Linux AudioEngine testers - Linux only
I updated to the latest AE build of openelec with the current drivers and it seems to have fixed alot of the problems I was having in the past with the 1.95.4 (beta 4) build. Especially DVD playback. Though somtimes I still get no audio on main menu in DVD and when I select playback sometimes it will play video slowly with no audio. Selecting menu and switching back to main menu. Seems to restore sound and normal playback speeds.

I am currently running:
Build: Openelec AudioEngine Frodo-r15902 XBMC 12.0 Alpha3 Git: 273c4f8 Compiled June 21 2012
Sound Card: generic PCIe x1 low profile sound card with spdif optical out to my receiver
Video Card: Nvidia GT520. Nvidia v290.10 (HDMI out to TV)
HTPC: HP Microserver N36L (AMD CPU)

Not sure if this is an AE or Codec or other problem. This build seems to have problems with some Internet radio stations not loading or playing correctly. I am using separate PLS playlists for each radio station that my internet service provider rebroadcasts quota free. Considering all these internet radio stations play fine on a windows based media player.

Previously from official Openelec 1.02 build. Only had a problem with 2 stations. Loading with no audio, But there seems to be a few more not working in this build. Considering most stations play fine. Except for the selected few listed below.

2 of 10 stations from same network Failed to load.
* All MP3 44000kHz 48kbps AAC

9 load ok, play for two seconds then stop. All stations from same network owner.
* All MP3 44000kHz 32kbps AAC

3 Play at wrong speed (very slow audio)
* MP3 32kHz 96kbps
* WMA 22khz 32kbps
* MP3 24kHz 64kbps

1 Loads ok, but no audio is heard
* WMA 40kHz 40kbps

Just no idea why its only selected radio stations won't load or play correctly considering other stations with same specifications work fine.

Messages In This Thread
Almost there, but still no HD - by OkvOkv - 2012-04-17, 03:54
AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by Ritzie - 2012-05-12, 18:36
RE: AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by G12345567 - 2012-06-27, 05:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioEngine testers - Linux only4