Linux AudioEngine testers - Linux only
I've been getting this GUI freeze randomly when I switch channel / radio using XBMC-PVR (latest git). I think I narrowed it to the Frequency of the Audio changing (maybe?)

I finally caught was able to caught it in the log for you guys to be able to check.
Log is on:

After that the only way to get the interface responding again is to restart XBMC.
I posted a similar issue, but with TV on:

I thought this might be due to the GUI trying to play a null audio, since I had disabled the GUI sounds from Appearence instead than from the Audio Settings. Now is disabled on both and the error still persists.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
Almost there, but still no HD - by OkvOkv - 2012-04-17, 03:54
AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by Ritzie - 2012-05-12, 18:36
RE: AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by ncorrare - 2012-10-20, 12:06

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioEngine testers - Linux only54