Linux AudioEngine testers - Linux only
Hello!

I am having sound problems with v12.1. Specifically, I have a momentary pause while playing music only, similar to post #63. I have no crashing problems. Here is what I am trying to accomplish:

I have a Geforce GT 430 sound card with HDMI going to my Panasonic Plasma for normal viewing
I have a Optical output from the onboard audio going to my Yamaha RX-V1500 receiver.
I have an analog output from the onboard audio going to Zone2 on the Yamaha receiver for living room audio.

I have simultaneous output configured in Ubuntu 12.04 (HDMI and Analog)

In XBMC I have the audio output device as "Pulseaudio server" and the passthrough device as "HDA NVIDIA(nvidia), HDMI" which outputs via optical to the receiver.

To work around the problem, I change the audio output device to "HDA NVIDIA(nvidia), ALC1200 Analog" which outputs to the Optical and Analog to the receiver, but not the Plasma's HDMI (I have to watch all video with the receiver on, which is not what I want to do late at night when the daughter is trying to sleep... lol)

I am new to Linux, therefore need some direction as to what to post for support.

Here is my XBMC debug log: http://pastebin.com/2zyQxdfB

I hope I can get this resolved, as it was never a problem in Eden.

Thanks so much for reading this lengthy post!

Messages In This Thread
Almost there, but still no HD - by OkvOkv - 2012-04-17, 03:54
AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by Ritzie - 2012-05-12, 18:36
RE: AudioEngine testers - Linux only - by Ozzmosis - 2013-03-25, 00:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioEngine testers - Linux only4