Win HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
(2012-08-28, 07:56)buffalofloyd Wrote: I tried this out today after doing some research on how to possibly get HD audio through XBMC. Thanks very much for the helpful guide! I did everything that was stated on the first post and have had mostly good results except for one thing it seems. All my audio seems to play fine except for TrueHD audio. When I play a movie with TrueHD a message that my it "failed to initialize my audio device". It looks like the video plays fine but I get no audio. So then I tried the other "XBMC-Eden11.0 HD-audio.zip" and that was a bit worse. I still got all other audio except TrueHD but on this version the video stuttered horribly and even if there was audio it would be unwatchable.

Anyone have any thoughts on this or having a similar issue? I can't wait till XBMC can finally just play HD audio normally without these band-aid patched and stuff. I only wish I was smart enough to do it myself Confused

I suppose I should mention my system specs.

Intel i7 920
Asus P6X58D Premium
ATI HD5870
Denon 2311CI
If you haven't update AMD latest driver, you can update it from here- AMD Driver Autodetect.....if you happen to install Realtek, you can un-install it.....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Messages In This Thread
HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC - by bluray - 2012-04-10, 23:47
RE: How to Bitstreaming using XBMC......... - by bluray - 2012-08-28, 21:21
RE: HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC - by Zizou - 2014-08-11, 13:58
RE: HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC - by Zizou - 2014-08-11, 17:02
RE: HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC - by Zizou - 2014-08-12, 08:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC8