• 5(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
(2012-09-03, 09:29)niteowl Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 11:20)niteowl Wrote: Hi. I use this on the joggler and wanted to thank you for a great skin. There is one addition that would make this perfect for me and, I suspect, other joggler users. Not even sure if it's feasible but is there any way of adding a large clock, day and date as one of the screensaver options? My joggler is on most of the time in XBMC and this is the one thing missing. I know there's a skin designed for the joggler where the time date etc come on automatically but I much prefer re-touched! The original os was designed to have clock/calendar function always active. It would be a fantastic addition if possible. Thanks.

I'm guessing that would be a no?

Impatient lol, tut tut ;-)
I agree it would be great for the joggler especially now that we have xbmc os for our little machines :it would be one of the few things stopping me from putting this on my kitchen joggler permanently, a nice big clock :-)
(2012-09-03, 21:10)hawsey Wrote: Impatient lol, tut tut ;-)
I agree it would be great for the joggler especially now that we have xbmc os for our little machines :it would be one of the few things stopping me from putting this on my kitchen joggler permanently, a nice big clock :-)

Erk. Hope that's not how it's come across. Apologies if that's so. Yeah, would be great though.
Just winding you up :-)
(2012-09-04, 22:37)hawsey Wrote: Just winding you up :-)
Clock -> Winding
IseeWhatYouDidThere.jpg
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Tick tock , tick tock :-)
Hey Jezz_X this skins is amazing on my Android TV box! Thanks.
Quick question, I have been with XBMC but for some reason I just can't wrap my head around it completely so I tend to have a lot of questions that seem real easy but I just can't answer myself! I'm using this skin for a carputer and would like to display some shortcuts on the main page with music an all. The shortcuts will just go to programs like, Garmin Mobile PC, OBD software, etc. So I would use Advanced Launcher to make the shortcuts and then...what?? Don't want to have to go into programs and advanced launcher to launch these. Please help? Thanks!
basically without editing the skins code you can't
any guides out there? Id be able to figure it out if I had somewhere to start

EDIT: sorry, now Im THAT guy who asks for stuff. Thanks Google ^_^

Now I go into my skin folder (skin.touched) and it's empty? no home.xml??

EDIT 2: skins are installed in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\

Why thanks Google!!
Alright I need some help with this please! Just want to add/remove some of the tabs on the left!
Aaaaaand just saw the post on the last page. Thought I read this whole thread!

Alright so here is where I'm at. Im changing the picture icon to launch a windows program. And Im stuck. This time Ive used google to no avail. What is my OnClick command going to look like?? would I use RunPlugin()? Need some help!!

EDIT:<onclick>System.Exec("C:\Windows\System32\tsdiscon.exe")</onclick> Im getting good at this!!
you will need to open up includes.xml and search for this
PHP Code:
<include name="HomeMainMenuItems"
and all the stuff between that and </include> is the stuff you need to edit now since I assume you have an ipad you will need to edit the one in the 4x3Hirez dir. Also bare in mind that any time the skin gets update all your changes will be lost so make a backup
How can I remove this bar ?

http://upic.me/i/df/2ppar7d.jpg
Probably can't be fixed in the skin but once you enter the Test Screens you can't get back out again.
(2012-09-26, 09:06)boss996 Wrote: How can I remove this bar ?

http://upic.me/i/df/2ppar7d.jpg
you can't without a great deal of trouble and coding and I'm not prepared to talk you through it because it will effect everything and need many many hours worth of changes but its at the top of includes.xml under the header bit if you want to play yourself
(2012-09-26, 11:38)Hitcher Wrote: Probably can't be fixed in the skin but once you enter the Test Screens you can't get back out again.

if your on an ipad its two finger tap or tap hold I think but yeah not in my control I honestly don't know why we even have those screens
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5