• 8(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
You should be able to edit guisettings.xml in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/

Search for the <lookandfeel> part then change <skin>skin.re-touched</skin> to <skin>skin.confluence</skin>
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18569900/skin.re-touchedrk.zip

my modifikation to show progressbar and bigger seekbar, and show info like folder and file seperatly
(2013-01-22, 06:31)Bcamp Wrote: Applied this skin by accident on my ATV 2 now I can't get out of it, is there anything I can do to get my old skin back seeing as how I can't access the settings menu? Please help!!!

lol, it's stated in the first post that this skin requires a touchscreen - why did you install it on ATV2 in first place?
To get rid of it, simply delete the skin folder from your ATV via remote connection and you'll get confluence again.
I had the same problem - thanks for the solution!
Hey Jezz.........

It's been a LOOOOONG time since I have logged in to the forums. I am having a issue that is probably just me, but on my newly purchased iPad2 I have installed Re-Touched...... I can't seem to get the TV Shows and Movies toggles to click on....... What am I doing wrong? Sorry if this has been addressed before.

TIA

Jim L.
I selected this skin on Frodo, on a HP ElitePad 900 with Windows 8 Pro and it seems to work,
But as soon as I start a movie I can't stop it ;-)
I can't use the controls, can't go to the desktop to start taskmgr, can't kill XBMC.
I can search for task manager and kill xbmc
I don't see another workaround.

Is this skin tested on Windows 8 Pro tablet yet?

ps, It looks like confluence gives the same issue,
(2013-02-08, 21:46)SubSense Wrote: I selected this skin on Frodo, on a HP ElitePad 900 with Windows 8 Pro and it seems to work,
But as soon as I start a movie I can't stop it ;-)
I can't use the controls, can't go to the desktop to start taskmgr, can't kill XBMC.
I can search for task manager and kill xbmc
I don't see another workaround.

Is this skin tested on Windows 8 Pro tablet yet?

ps, It looks like confluence gives the same issue,

I've been forced by HP corporate monkeys to run windows 8 on my work laptop but have no problem with xbmc running, so can confirm xbmc works fine on Windows 8, can't say anything about the HP ElitePad however, but can say it works again perfectly on an iPad.

Maybe you should have bought a iPad :0 (just kidding - don't want to start a flame war) Is there no way to return to the desktop on a elitepad to kill the task ? I don't know, sorry
We've got 2 ElitePad's 900 from HP for free, I also have an iPad, an Asrock ion 330 and a Windows 8 Game PC. No problems with XBMC on the Game PC. But the Windows 8 tablet is hopeless.
And yes, the iPad is a better device ;-) (But the Hardware of the ElitePad is Rock Solid)!
I hope to read more experiences with a native Windows 8 Pro tablet. Doesn't seems to run nicely.
Any chance to get a 7" touch screen version of this?
IE bigger scroll bars, text, volume slider, list entry size... generally everything 25-50% larger?

Would be awesome if this could happen!
(2013-02-09, 12:28)SubSense Wrote: We've got 2 ElitePad's 900 from HP for free, I also have an iPad, an Asrock ion 330 and a Windows 8 Game PC. No problems with XBMC on the Game PC. But the Windows 8 tablet is hopeless.
And yes, the iPad is a better device ;-) (But the Hardware of the ElitePad is Rock Solid)!
I hope to read more experiences with a native Windows 8 Pro tablet. Doesn't seems to run nicely.

lucky you, I work for HP and never get anything free, don't even get overtime paid onetime lol - opps sorry, we do get a full msdn subscription free but being an apple user, kinda pointless lol

let me know how you get on with your w8 tablet, don't think it's HP's fault as there hardware is pretty good, apart from their laptops - but don't get me started on that.....
Well, we have about 1000 HP laptops, 2000 Desktops and 1500 Windows Embedded Thin Clients in our company.
And my team and I a responsible for the software + OS deployment.
The ElitePads we got from HP are for 1 year to test its functionality. But we all know what happens after that 1 year ;-)
And I must say that I am very impressed by it's building quality, great and robust hardware.
But Windows 8 Pro on a native tablet (w/o mouse and keyboard) is a whole other story.
I am a real Windows guy for more that 15 years now, and yes, I also use an iPad at home.
After a few days working with the ElitePad I was done with it. I just can't get to get used to it.
I also have Win8 on my desktop, no problems there.
So indeed not the fault of HP, great device, but Windows 8 has still a long way to go.....

And for the HP laptops, no problems there, But we use the corporate models (6550b,6560b,6570b, 2540p, 2560p)
But then new design of the keyboards with the arrow/direction keys so close together is the worst decision ever made in keyboard design!!!!! You just can't feel on which arrow key your finger is anymore.
Hi, I looking for skin comfortable to use on android (mainly phone). Installing it on SGSII i got error regarding not meting dependencies. This skin looks very interesting, maybe at this moment not exactly for phone, but... Is there the chance to adopt it more for phone or derive from it specific phone version?
Let's say I want to mod this skin to make it suitable for regular non-touchscreen interfaces. I have no prior experience with (xbmc) skinning, but I am an experienced programmer. Could you give me an estimation as to how much effort creating such a mod it would take for someone of my skill level?
I believe there is a separate skin topic, ask it there for faster response!
Hello all, when I try to install from a zip on an iPad I receive a dependencies not met error. Any clues on the fix? Thanks!
Frodo build
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5