• 9(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
(2013-02-18, 16:20)EMGrant Wrote: Hello all, when I try to install from a zip on an iPad I receive a dependencies not met error. Any clues on the fix? Thanks!
Frodo build

This has been answered many times, Even in this very thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128494&page=11
I have a Surface Pro and have been using this skin. The only issue is with the video playback controls not working. Has anyone found a solution?
Its not the skin... post on over at windows section. Its been brought up before, also been an issue for a long time... but none of the devs have windows tablets and therefore cannot address the issue
SO I guess since this has had 8404 downloads from by google site and probably a lot more from third party repos I should look into updating this one next on the list
@Jezz_X
Would it be possible to implent that "Video" always leads to Video Root and "Music" to Music Root?
Would be Great cause of the waf When using addons..
An update would be very nice ! re-touched is one of the only touch-friendly skin for xbmc, while touch devices are becoming very common.

I'm running Frodo on Xubuntu with a Faytech touchscreen. Everything is smooth so far. Only an issue with the TVshow section. It displays the cover for each show instead of the banner. That was not the case under Eden.
its really nice for my phone
Are touch screen controls to the picture window available for this skin? I saw the note in the first post of the ios "touched" skin, that there are controls available for Next/Previous Image, Exit out of full screen, Show Image Information, etc. They don't seem to be available for the retouched skin, as I don't see them on my screen when I view a picture or start a slideshow. Note that the controls are available and work fine for video and music. I'm running Windows 7 and Frodo.
(2013-02-24, 04:29)kdodh Wrote: Are touch screen controls to the picture window available for this skin? I saw the note in the first post of the ios "touched" skin, that there are controls available for Next/Previous Image, Exit out of full screen, Show Image Information, etc. They don't seem to be available for the retouched skin, as I don't see them on my screen when I view a picture or start a slideshow. Note that the controls are available and work fine for video and music. I'm running Windows 7 and Frodo.

Yeah windows touch support is not that great at the moment on android and iOS is as simple as swiping left and right
(2013-02-24, 04:41)Jezz_X Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 04:29)kdodh Wrote: Are touch screen controls to the picture window available for this skin? I saw the note in the first post of the ios "touched" skin, that there are controls available for Next/Previous Image, Exit out of full screen, Show Image Information, etc. They don't seem to be available for the retouched skin, as I don't see them on my screen when I view a picture or start a slideshow. Note that the controls are available and work fine for video and music. I'm running Windows 7 and Frodo.

Yeah windows touch support is not that great at the moment on android and iOS is as simple as swiping left and right

I was using it on my android phone. The screen is not big and wondering how to make fonts bigger? I mean the sub-menu, I checked the fonts.xml and had no idea there are so many configurations there.
Hey Jezz,

Over at XDA and Rootzwiki a few guys (myself included) are making efforts and finding ways to install Nexus 7 on car dashboards. XBMC for Android would clearly be a very nice addition with your skin on top of it. There's a problem though. I was testing your skin (which I love, btw) and, being a car installation, all the icons and info has to be has big as possible, without wrecking the visual layout and the skin's beauty.

I read somewhere you were actually thinking about making a 7-inch skin but didn't have the equipment to test it on. Is this "re-touched" the outcome of that idea? Or did you have something else in mind?

Anyway... I took the liberty of forking the repository on GitHub and I would like to make a few experiments with it, if that's ok with you.

Thanks
(2013-02-24, 04:41)Jezz_X Wrote:

On my windows machine, if I tap the screen when watching a video, an on-screen-display pops up with controls at the bottom and other buttons at the top. Is there something similar that can be done with pictures when they're viewed full screen? (Is this the way the ios "touched" skin works?)
@Jezz

Thank you for all you efforts. This is an awesome skin. You really should brush it up and make it the default iPad skin in 13.1.
At least put it in the official repo. This is such an improvement over Touched. The skin feels smoother and faster too!
Again thank you!
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
A frodo updated version going in the repo soon followed later by a pvr compatible one
That is good news! Keep us posted!

If you need testers I'm happy to join.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5