• 13(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
Using touched and retouched on my win8 tablet I have a cursor/mouse and it acts more like a mouse than a tablet.. However videos show users using xbmc like a touch device, how can I stop it acting like a mouse with cursor etc?
Is there anyway to Add Favourites shorcuts to Home (like Addon shortcuts) ??
Hey guys... i'm new to this and i'm from germany... so please excuse my bad english.

Jezz_X nice work! i love this skin...

but i have a BIG problem... look at this

everytime the keyboard open i just see the following:

Anyone can help to fix this??

Using currently Lenovo Flex15D Ultrabook with Windows 7 Ultimate, Intel HD video-card, latest kodi xbmc on 10.1 ics screen with touch digitizer at hdmi output for testing...

thanks alot

Edit: downgraded XBMC to 13.2 Gotham ... now the Kexboard works... but what is the matter it is not working with kodi 14Huh
Thanks!
Looking to try this on my wife's Samsung SIII phone. Default skin is way too tiny.
UPDATE: I enjoy the skin, however like Confluence, it is not set up to use the smaller touch screens.

Is there a way to default all the directories and list to 'Icons'? It makes selections and modifications (like adding new add-ons) much easier at the beginning.
Sorry, i'm using ipad mini retina and i can't browse local subtitle for my video. In the Confluence skin i can use subtitle in my custom local folder. Any instruction? Thanks and sorry about my bad English!
How can I change the default background?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hi guys...
Ho can I remove the "recent episodes" from the home screen?
(2014-12-27, 11:30)zukove Wrote: Hi guys...

you can't. there's no option to disable them.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-12-06, 04:05)rflores2323 Wrote: How can I change the default background?

it's currently no possible, but i'll probably add an option for it in the next version.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-12-28, 16:30)ronie Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 11:30)zukove Wrote: Hi guys...

you can't. there's no option to disable them.

Thanks. Possible to add this as an option in next release?
(2014-12-29, 14:33)zukove Wrote: Thanks. Possible to add this as an option in next release?

i'm no too keen on having to add a lot of skin settings.

if i was to add one to hide recent episodes, then i'll also have to add
options to hide recent movies, recent albums and addons.

so 4 in total. i can imagine adding one settings to hide all of them,
but not 4 separate ones.
hey.

I've upgraded to v14 Helix and unfortunately the skin is incompatible for this version.

Are there any plans to make this great skin available in repo v14 ?
(2015-01-03, 20:40)pego Wrote: hey.

I've upgraded to v14 Helix and unfortunately the skin is incompatible for this version.

Are there any plans to make this great skin available in repo v14 ?

the skin is included in Kodi on iOS and Android systems.
what kind of device / OS are you using?
Really loved this skin. Used it with all my touchedscreen devices (iOS & Android). Now that Kodi released, can't use this skin when I have upgraded XBMC to Kodi. Would appreciated it the skin updated to compatible with Kodi. Thank you.

(2015-01-03, 22:39)ronie Wrote: the skin is included in Kodi on iOS and Android systems.
what kind of device / OS are you using?

Thanks for the info. Will try it later.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5