• 25(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
I found mediadog works with sabnzbd, couchpotato and sickbeard. I don't use headphones, but it has that too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I just wasted my money on an app called FoShow on Android. Either I'm stupid or it just doesn't work after properly setting up and being able to communicate with my CP, Sickrage, and Transmission setup.

It was only $3, though.

Ill check out MediaDog
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
(2014-11-06, 21:51)SheHateMe Wrote: I just wasted my money on an app called FoShow on Android. Either I'm stupid or it just doesn't work after properly setting up and being able to communicate with my CP, Sickrage, and Transmission setup.

It was only $3, though.

Ill check out MediaDog

Yeah FoShow is crap, I think I realised within an hour and got my money back!

NZB360+ has some quite good rep but just won't work on my older tablet with Android 3.1.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The Newznab for Couch Forwarder has begun to fail sending NZB's to SABnzbd. This has worked for more than a year and a half for me, and just became a problem last week. Each time I perform a search within Newznab, and click on a result, it states the normal "Added to Queue" message. But the NZB's never make it to my SABnzbd server.

Any thoughts on what I can look at? I have confirmed all settings and API's are still correct within Couch Forwarder, and all my other applications still successfully send NZB's.
(2014-12-01, 18:57)stlouistechy Wrote: The Newznab for Couch Forwarder has begun to fail sending NZB's to SABnzbd. This has worked for more than a year and a half for me, and just became a problem last week. Each time I perform a search within Newznab, and click on a result, it states the normal "Added to Queue" message. But the NZB's never make it to my SABnzbd server.

Any thoughts on what I can look at? I have confirmed all settings and API's are still correct within Couch Forwarder, and all my other applications still successfully send NZB's.

Dude, nzb360 is/was half off, it's actively being developed and works flawlessly. I loved couchforwarder and even donated but this guy is MIA for a long time now.
(2014-12-01, 20:30)jamesd86 Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 18:57)stlouistechy Wrote: The Newznab for Couch Forwarder has begun to fail sending NZB's to SABnzbd. This has worked for more than a year and a half for me, and just became a problem last week. Each time I perform a search within Newznab, and click on a result, it states the normal "Added to Queue" message. But the NZB's never make it to my SABnzbd server.

Dude, nzb360 is/was half off, it's actively being developed and works flawlessly. I loved couchforwarder and even donated but this guy is MIA for a long time now.

Yep, took the money & ran.
Fanominal, thanks for the heads up gents!
(2014-11-03, 23:49)nickr Wrote: I found mediadog works with sabnzbd, couchpotato and sickbeard. I don't use headphones, but it has that too.

Thanks for this, MediaDog works for me and I can now add movies from the IMDB app on my phone again!
Surprisingly enough, FoShow now works 100% with Sickrage and Couchpotato. Thought my money was wasted for a bit..
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3