Thumbnails for favourites?
Code:
<favourites>
<favourite name="TV on PC" thumb="c:\XBMC\Thumbs\tvonpc.png">ActivateWindow(10025,E:\\TV\\)</favourite>
<favourite name="Capture on PC" thumb="c:\XBMC\Thumbs\captureonpc.png">ActivateWindow(10025,E:\\Capture\\)</favourite>
</favourites>
I've tried setting thumbnails for the shortcuts on the shelf, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work, what am I doing wrong?
Are those "E:\\TV\\" and "E:\\Capture" folders on your HDD?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes they are, they are my generic folders I don't want scraped or added to library.
OK, use context menu ("C" on your keyboard) and assign thumb to that folder _before_ adding it to favorites. Let me know how did this work.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks, just tried it and it doesn't work. If i go to browse and find the folder I can see the thumbnail but there is no thumbnail when its pinned to the shelf.
It does work.

Remove those folders from favourites and re-add them again so that newly assigned thumb is pinned to them. If you can see your thumb in favorites it will be pinned to shelf-
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Seems the problem was pre-making the favourites.xml, I deleted it and used the 'C' menu to add to favourites and its showing up now.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Glad you solved it Wink
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails for favourites?0