Linux [URGENT] Best XMBC Installation Ever
Exclamation 
Hi guys, I need to make a XMBCbuntu HTPC for an amazing hi end cinema installation. (60.000€ aprox)
I would like to have suggestions for what to buy. Motherboard, how many gigs of RAM, i7 intel? Graphic Card, etc...

Can anyone give me an advice?
Read the stickies... Save your money for the parts that will matter, the HTPC can probably be the cheapest part of your build...
so true, +1
Sorry? Yes, but, what is the graphic card that works well? What processor is the best?
Short answer: Almost any new graphic card and cpu. An i3 will render full hd without a problem without even needing a graphic card. Don't throw your money away buying an i7 and high end video card just for a htpc.
i really suggest you take 1 hour or so and read my HTPC guide...
Links in my signature below.
thx
Please read the guides that Eskro set up, it goes over in great detail how to pick parts. To be honest i think your going to need to spend some of those funds on a good storage system to house all of the movies.

Like other have said the front ends that actually play the movies are pretty easy to set up and dont require a ton or hardware but depending on how many movies you want to keep on hand and how many front ends you want to access those movies, will help determine the cost required to build up a solid back end.
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo
XBMC-LR - Zotac Zbox Plus - 36gb SSD - 3Gb Mem - Frodo
XBMC-BR - Foxcon 330i - 16gb SSD - 2Gb Mem - FrodoRc3
XBMC-Mini - MacMini - 128Gb OCZ Agility - 5Gb Mem - Frodo - Running SQL - Auto Library Update
Synology DiskStation Ds1512+(Dsm 4.3-3776) - 4gb Mem - 5*3tb Wd Reds [SHR] - 2GB Bonded Link - (SSD Cache WIP)

I would also suggest looking into OpenELEC as the XBMC OS.
It boots right into XBMC super fast.
Its well supported and perfect for a HTPC that's just playing movie's and stuff.

Personally, I know a lot of people here would disagree, but if you have the cash spending a bit extra on good HTPC components will A) future proof you, B) help to make playback as smooth as absolutely possible.
I think an i7 might be a bit overkill, but like an i5 or something would be a nice happy medium.

If i was building a kick ass cinema room, then I would personally get the best, eg i7.

But it largely depends on how much you are spending elsewhere.
If you find that you specced out the rest of the kit, and have alot left over then a good HTPC is on your list.
But if you find that you have only a bit left, then an i3 or i5 will do really nicely.

I know a lot of people wont agree, but that's just my view Smile
Also bear in mind that Linux does not support Blu-Ray playback.
There are some ways to get it to work in OpenELEC or Linux, but you don't get things like Java menus and the real full blu-ray experience.
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Great budget, what are the other components you are looking for / spending at (projectors, screens, audio stuff, room size ...)?
- Use openelec.tv rather than xbmcbuntu.
- nVidia graphics card since your using linux.
- 4GB ram will be more than enough
- i7 is overkill i5/i3 will allow for plenty of scope for software playback of any formats that may not be supported through hardware acceleration in the future.
- 60gb ssd to boot from and store thumbs etc
- nas device for storage
With this Budget the most of the money goes for Sound-system. So I guess he want to play Bitstream as well. --> I think he can only go with windows.

And I would look more in a complete silent System then the most powerful.
If I had no limit to cash, and wanted to build a kick ass HTPC this is what I would personally build.

Motherboard
Asus ROG Maximus V Gene

CPU
Intel Core i7 2600S

RAM
Kingston LoVo KHX1600C9D3LK2/8GX

SSD
OCZ NOCTI MSATA NOC-MSATA-120G

PSU
Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 RS-420-SPM2

CASE
Moneual 320