• 5(current)
New FREE Control4 Driver Available (JSON)
Kedda thank you for all the work you have done on the driver. I am running your driver on 1.8.4 with Eden running on my windows 8 server. So far this has worked perfectly for me. I am willing to make a donation to you for continued work.
Kedda, thank you and everyone else that has contributed to creation of this driver for free.
It seems the biggest limitation that people have been complaining about with the JSON change is the inability to skip forward 30 seconds and 10 minutes. The seek percentage thing you did might help with this, is there a way to customize it a bit differently? For example, is there any way to skip forward 10% from the current location in a movie? If so maybe buttons could be created to move forward 1% and 9% which for a 120 minute movie would be approximately 1 minute and 10 minutes?

(2013-01-16, 05:42)kedda Wrote: Great Stuff in this thread. I have spent quite a few hours and have fixed the driver to work with 2.3. I have also added some awesome new features.

Jumpsms - search through collections using sms style search (e.g. 2 = a b c
Seek Percentage - during play type 2 to go to 20% through movie, 5 to go to 50%, etc.
Change Subtitles
Change Audio Streams
Zoom In and Zoom Out
Change Aspect Ratio
See on screen codec info
Ability to scan video library
ability to clean video library

Test it out, tell me what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mton764hte7esw...O%20v3.c4i

Is there a place to set the port? I don't see it Wink
Hi,

I m intersting about this developement but need know if is it possible to integrate livetv thru Control4 remote ??
Are any of the drivers working with navigator? How are you populating the media into the navigator? I would like to have all the media in navigator and then when launching the movie it plays on XMBC?
(2013-02-12, 05:51)deww1434 Wrote: Is there a place to set the port? I don't see it Wink

The only way I found to set the IP of the PC you want to control with this driver was to "Run Interview" though it seems there should be some other method. Of course you want a static IP on the PC...
HI all,

I'm running Control4 v 2.3 and a boxee box. looking for ip driver that controls the boxee box device. I am using the frodo c4i driver from this thread and only the arrows and select key work. Play/pause do not. I am trying to use my sr-250 remote to control all functions
Eden didnt work either.

Any help?

Thanks much!!

Schrady

(2012-06-16, 09:03)codex70 Wrote: Hi Craig, Brandonj

I've been working on an XBMC driver for control4 and have it working pretty well. I was planning on releasing commercially, but decided it would be too much hassle to market and support.

I believe the code is reasonably stable and works fairly well, and probably has a few things you've not implemented yet. For example it fires events on control4 when you interact with it and it imports movie data from xbmc into control4.

If you want details send me a message and I'll forward on the code.

Nothing in Keddas dropbox acct

(2013-01-30, 03:54)akg4y Wrote: Kedda, thank you and everyone else that has contributed to creation of this driver for free.
It seems the biggest limitation that people have been complaining about with the JSON change is the inability to skip forward 30 seconds and 10 minutes. The seek percentage thing you did might help with this, is there a way to customize it a bit differently? For example, is there any way to skip forward 10% from the current location in a movie? If so maybe buttons could be created to move forward 1% and 9% which for a 120 minute movie would be approximately 1 minute and 10 minutes?

(2013-01-16, 05:42)kedda Wrote: Great Stuff in this thread. I have spent quite a few hours and have fixed the driver to work with 2.3. I have also added some awesome new features.

Seek Percentage - during play type 2 to go to 20% through movie, 5 to go to 50%, etc.
Change Subtitles
Change Audio Streams
Zoom In and Zoom Out
Change Aspect Ratio
See on screen codec info

this driver is not for boxee, it's for xbmc, this is an xbmc forum.

the only driver that i know of thats available for boxee is the one that you can buy direct from recluseav. (http://www.recluseav.com.au/)
Codex70,

Can you post the driver please?

(2012-06-16, 09:03)codex70 Wrote: Hi Craig, Brandonj

I've been working on an XBMC driver for control4 and have it working pretty well. I was planning on releasing commercially, but decided it would be too much hassle to market and support.

I believe the code is reasonably stable and works fairly well, and probably has a few things you've not implemented yet. For example it fires events on control4 when you interact with it and it imports movie data from xbmc into control4.

If you want details send me a message and I'll forward on the code.
Hello all,

Here is a link to the frodo XBMC driver for Control 4 in case you can't find it.

I am looking for someone with a little knowledge of it to add two things to it. PLAY/PAUSE.

I have it now where PREV, CANCEL, and up, down, side to side, and select work.

I am using this on a boxee box, which is built on xbmc as you know. It works as is, but having a pause feature would be awesome.

I am in the middle of a tough sprint at work and dont have time to learn this right now. Can anyone help?

THANK YOU!!!

Here's that link

http://schrady.zapto.org/xbmcjson.c4i

Change Subtitles
Change Audio Streams
Zoom In and Zoom Out
Change Aspect Ratio
See on screen codec info

Yes, I know. Since boxee is XBMC based, many of the functions work on both.

Alan wants $120 for his driver. Since the boxee was discontinued 6 months ago, I'm choosing not to pay more for the driver than I did for my discontinued hardware.

I have 80% of it working. I just need help adding 'PAUSE' into the driver. Pause doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

(2013-03-07, 00:49)malelan Wrote: this driver is not for boxee, it's for xbmc, this is an xbmc forum.

the only driver that i know of thats available for boxee is the one that you can buy direct from recluseav. (http://www.recluseav.com.au/)
Are you using IP or IR control?
I love that the community is hard at work on this driver. I switched to jriver, but I thinking going to return to xbmc.
IP

(2013-03-26, 23:27)zariaman Wrote: Are you using IP or IR control?
Any progress on a good solid driver, I am on 1.8.1 and cannot get most of the posted drivers to work.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New FREE Control4 Driver Available (JSON)3