• 10(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
I think you have to press "i" when playing a video rather than pause etc.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
(2012-05-08, 18:35)testmetest Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 09:21)blackjack09 Wrote: BTW, I did a small mod to the Video OSD screen to display video info.
Forgive me, because I can't tell, what is made different in the modded OSD?

Name of the movie, poster, outline of the movie, year, rating and a transparent black background.
(2012-05-04, 09:21)blackjack09 Wrote: Thanks Tree_Jammer for the best ever XBMC skin. It is absolutely awesome.

BTW, I did a small mod to the Video OSD screen to display video info.

The modified VideoOSD.xml is available here.

Any one who might be interested in this alternate OSD can download the VideoOSD.xml from the link above and copy it into XBMC\addons\skin.lightbox\720p folder.

Cheers.

hi, very nice mod, it fits perfectly with the spirit of the skin ...thx for sharing Smile

Quick question : is it possible to adapt it to the dialogseekbar.xml (pause screen) ? i've already modded it myself to show the clearlogo for tvshows (and poster for movies), but your mod looks far better !

Thanks !

EDIT : nevermind, i made the mod myself, wasn't that complicated after all thanks to your source code. If anyon's interested, i can share it...
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Sabish, please share!
(2012-05-09, 19:04)deh2k7 Wrote: Sabish, please share!

There you go Wink :

Lightbox OSD + Seekbar Mod

And a quick screenie to see what it looks like with clearlogo enabled :

Copy both files to \720p inside skin folder (i've modified VideoOSD.xml also, to avoid override when you bring the OSD once it is paused)

Enjoy...
Hi,

I updated my mod of blackjack09's mod Smile Main difference is : now the scrolling plot is inside the black bar along with title, rating, duration, etc.

Here are a couple of screenshots :

Movie paused screen :

Movie paused screen + OSD :

TV episode paused screen :

TV episode paused screen + OSD :

If you like it, you can download it here

Enjoy Smile
@Sabish - thanks for the mods. they look great. I will give them a try. I saw your request only today, otherwise I would have given it a shot. But you did a great job there.
It has been said at least once before, but the skin is so very beautiful I cannot help but repeat it: I wish there was a watched overlay as well as a way to hide watched films and television series - with a large enough library it is really rather cumbersome to find something to watch otherwise.

(2012-05-12, 11:06)blackjack09 Wrote: @Sabish - thanks for the mods. they look great. I will give them a try. I saw your request only today, otherwise I would have given it a shot. But you did a great job there.

Thanks Blackjack, and thanks for coding the OSD in the first place Wink

@tree_jammer : do you still work on the skin ? We haven't heard from you from quite some time, i hope you're still planning on developing lightbox further !

You mentionned a light theme in the original thread, have you made any progress on that ? I really loved the mockup you made :

Sabish: is it possibly to add current and finish time on the osd?
I'm still Alive. And still working on the skin. Been busy at work at the moment and also bought a new MacBook so have been setting that up. also had to build a xbmc box for a friend and am in the process of updating/re-designing my website.

Good things come to those who wait Wink
(2012-05-14, 13:28)Bkam Wrote: Sabish: is it possibly to add current and finish time on the osd?

I will look into it.

(2012-05-14, 16:36)tree_jammer Wrote: I'm still Alive. And still working on the skin. Been busy at work at the moment and also bought a new MacBook so have been setting that up. also had to build a xbmc box for a friend and am in the process of updating/re-designing my website.

Good things come to those who wait Wink

Thx for the reply treejammer, glad to see the developpement is still on..i'll be patient then Wink
(2012-05-12, 10:13)Sabish Wrote: Hi,

I updated my mod of blackjack09's mod Smile Main difference is : now the scrolling plot is inside the black bar along with title, rating, duration, etc.

If you like it, you can download it here

Enjoy Smile

Nice work Sabish.

Are you the same Sabish from the NMT community that modded the Aeon skin and beta tested the GT's Zappiti skin?
(2012-05-15, 08:02)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Nice work Sabish.

Are you the same Sabish from the NMT community that modded the Aeon skin and beta tested the GT's Zappiti skin?

[off-topic : ON]

Yep, that's me... Nice to see you again kokonutcreme Smile I see that you have also moved to XBMC (what an incredible media center) ..but we had fun testing/modding those crappy html skins on the first NMT's =)

[off-topic : OFF] sorry everyone Smile
(2012-05-15, 09:37)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 08:02)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Nice work Sabish.

[off-topic : ON]

Yep, that's me... Nice to see you again kokonutcreme Smile I see that you have also moved to XBMC (what an incredible media center) ..but we had fun testing/modding those crappy html skins on the first NMT's =)

[off-topic : OFF] sorry everyone Smile

Thought I recognized you guys from there. I switched over this past fall as well. XBMC is hands-down superior and the community is amazing.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20