Win Hi guys any idea what this error means?

It pops out every time I go to movies.
Tried to reinstall and it didn't help.
Thanks
Did you install it from here- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)?
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Looks like you built that yourself, not that that's the issue. When did you build it? An assertion should only show up if compiled in debug mode. You can recompile in Release mode and the window should go away, but it may still crash.

Either we have bug, or you have bad chapter info in the movie rip if it's when you actually start a movie. Can you tell us when you pulled the source files?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
It means THEY KNOW

Delete all files. Initiate protocol Omega-Beta-Alpha-2. Your new passport and identity will be in airport locker 1193 at the international airport.

Wait, you're not Phil... Never mind me...
Thanks for your help guys! unfortunately Im not sure I understand what you are talking about.
I think I have the 64 bit version of C++
This error pups up every time I get back to the movies section on XBMC, not when I start the movie. I'm not a programmer...
Where can I find the bad chapter? Can an add-on have done it? What source files are you talking about?
hi all i got the same message from the new update can anyone no what to do as i was going to reinstall my pc been using it for a few years now never had this problem it pops up when i play a movie or a tv show makes no difference any advice would be good
thanks
I found out it was a movie that caused this error...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hi guys any idea what this error means?0