Tvtunes
I just recently discovered tvtunes and I'm fairly certain I've seen youtube videos of tvtunes working with Nox, but the tunes aren't playing for me for some reason.

I installed the addon and went to programs and walked through the process of selecting a tune for each show. Then I went to the addon options menu and enabled tvtunes, but even after a reboot the tunes don't play. I looked in each tvshow folder and verified the existence of a theme file.

A couple of forums made mention of a change to the name of the tvtunes program causing an issue, but those forums were old so I figure that particular problem has probably been resolved by now.

It's probably just some little stupid thing that I'm overlooking. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks in advance.
first of all: does this happen with all skins or only with aeon?
which aeon version do you use?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Didn't think to try it in different skins, sorry. I'll check that when I get home. I'm currently using Nox 2.0.

Out of curiosity, if I switch to another skin and then back to Nox will I lose my settings?
(2012-04-14, 21:38)hi_its_me_scott Wrote: Out of curiosity, if I switch to another skin and then back to Nox will I lose my settings?

no
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for that info. I switched to another skin and still no tvtunes so it isn't a nox problem, sorry for the trouble. Feel free to delete this posting, I'll be sure to troubleshoot other problems by switching skins.

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvtunes0