tvshowmatching for BDMV folders
Hi,

I'm trying to get the TV Series I've stored from Blu-Ray as BDMV folders to get recognised as the DVD series do. I tried a basic adaptation on the DVD folders regex but to no avail. The scraper goes inside the folder and lists all the m2ts so I end up with multiple entries for each episode. This is the contents of advancedsettings.xml I'm trying:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <tvshowmatching append="no">
        <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]bdmv)[\\/]index.bdmv)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]bdmv)[\\/]index.bdmv)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]bdmv)[\\/]index.bdmv)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]bdmv)[\\/]index.bdmv)?</regexp>
            <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
            <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>    
    </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Anyone knows how this can be adapted so that BDMV folder get matched exactly like the VIDEO_TS folders?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nuno
Make sure you're using Eden - Dharma did not support this.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Make sure you're using Eden - Dharma did not support this.

Yes, I'm using Eden. Was able to sort out my own problem with this advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
        <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\\/]BDMV[\\/]index.bdmv([\\/]*)</regexp>
            <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\\/]VIDEO_TS[\\/]video_ts.ifo([\\/]*)</regexp>
        <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\.][mkv avi m2ts]</regexp>    
    </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Just rename the folder containing the BDMV rip to something like Title.S01E01-02-03 and XBMC picks it up nicely. Hope this might help someone.

Nuno
Yup - XBMC by default won't look in anything other than the filename for the regexps.

I'll make a note to see if this can be changed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-01-29, 20:08)nunovi Wrote:
jmarshall Wrote:Make sure you're using Eden - Dharma did not support this.

Yes, I'm using Eden. Was able to sort out my own problem with this advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
        <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\\/]BDMV[\\/]index.bdmv([\\/]*)</regexp>
            <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\\/]VIDEO_TS[\\/]video_ts.ifo([\\/]*)</regexp>
        <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)[\.][mkv avi m2ts]</regexp>    
    </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Just rename the folder containing the BDMV rip to something like Title.S01E01-02-03 and XBMC picks it up nicely. Hope this might help someone.

Nuno

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for the suggestion. I followed your step.
XBMC v11 picks up all the episode with no double entries.
But there is one problem.
For example,I named Disc1 for Boardwalk Empire Season 1 to Boardwalk Empire.S01E01-02.
Under XBMC, both Episode 1 and Episode 2 points to the same 00958.m2ts file which is episode One.
00968.m2ts which is episode 2 got ignored.

Do you know how to enable XBMC Eden to assign episode correct to the m2ts inside BDMV folder?

Thanks in advance.

Larry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvshowmatching for BDMV folders1