Win can XBMC display the movie poster on the folder?
Lightbulb 
i was using ACRyan PlayOn before switching to XBMC.

in PlayOn, if I have a .jpg file of the movie poster in the same folder where I have the movie file, the preview display will show the image of the .jpg file when i select the folder.

can XMBC do that?

i will take some pics to illistrate what I mean if my explanation is not clear.
Yes it can. If you use the library view it can scrape information about the movie including posters and fanart. So even if you do not have an image already downloaded you can get them. You can of course use your own custom images as long as they are named correctly. See the wiki for more information about that.
hey kricker, how do i view in library mode?

(2012-04-25, 19:42)kricker Wrote: Yes it can. If you use the library view it can scrape information about the movie including posters and fanart. So even if you do not have an image already downloaded you can get them. You can of course use your own custom images as long as they are named correctly. See the wiki for more information about that.

anyway, below are the pics to explain.
i have circled what i mean.

You need to set the content in XBMC for the source where your movies are stored. Then it'll scan everything into a databse for you. See the wiki for the explanation in more detail.
Simply use folder.jpg and fanart.jpg for your folders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can XBMC display the movie poster on the folder?0