REQ: Refresh movie/tv - keep timestamp
Hi,

When you refresh a tv episode/season or movies info it also updates the timestamp of the video and therefore becomes the latest entry in "recently added", would be nice if it kept the timestamp it was added or maybe prompt to ask if you want to reset this as well. Wink

Well actually in Eden XBMC doesn't store a timestamp or anything like that. It just removes the video from the library and re-adds it at the end and that's why it appears as the latest entry in recently added again. I have fixed this by introducing a dateAdded field for every video file which is taken from the files creation/modification date and therefore will only change on a rescan/update if the creation/modification date of the file itself has changed. This is in master and will be available in upcoming nightly builds (once they are automatically built again and available for download).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I see, excellent! Thanks for the reply Smile
I created a script in PowerShell that accomplishes this. It does require that you maintain your library in mySQL though.

http://smilerz91.blogspot.com/2012/04/md...brary.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQ: Refresh movie/tv - keep timestamp1