Auto download Subtitle
@d3smo claimed he had a focus issues and in your situation there probably isn't any local sub available and then AutoSubs kicks in.
Follow these instructions for Debug Log and paste link here.

/edit
Addon has it's own thread now: AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
It's strange even if i try to install the new version of autosub from the link on Github, the version installed is 0.0.5 and not 1.0.0 ? Do you have a clean way to remove all file (i've try uninstall, reinstall) or a way to overwrite the installed version to 1.0.0
Kodi - 18.4 on Nvidia Shield
Manual delete from Addon folder and delete addon settings in user profile dir
I can delete data from user data directory but i did not find any data from autoub in program file folder Huh?
(2014-06-30, 21:27)d3smo Wrote: I can delete data from user data directory but i did not find any data from autoub in program file folder Huh?

Windows right? Try windows user folder, appdata, roaming, xbmc voila.

Or use Google next time ?
No i get that, i delete folder from Roaming what i can't find is the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons
Because it isn't there only in roaming folder. Addons and addon user data
OK i've uninstall the addon, remove the two directory from Addons and addon user data, reinstall the addon from the zip you give in the official thread and the issue remain the same, the version of the addon stay at 0.0.5 ?
What download link did you use? Should be in xbmc repo now I think.
Yes, was added today.
(2014-07-01, 20:17)schumi2004 Wrote: What download link did you use? Should be in xbmc repo now I think.

The one you've linked in the official thread > Autosub

EDIT
I've finaly get it worked by making an install from scratch of Gotham and getting the addon by the official repository
OK now it works, but there is a little regression from Frodo version. Now even if one sub is marked as 'SYNC' he does not auto download, the sub window pop up and you have to press OK for him to download. Reading the topic i seem understand it's a Gotham limitation that can be solved only by going to Helix, am i right ?
(2014-07-09, 10:51)d3smo Wrote: OK now it works, but there is a little regression from Frodo version. Now even if one sub is marked as 'SYNC' he does not auto download, the sub window pop up and you have to press OK for him to download. Reading the topic i seem understand it's a Gotham limitation that can be solved only by going to Helix, am i right ?

Or apply patch against Gotham Wink
I've red the topic and the github page linked, but i do not unrstand how to apply the patch. I'm on W7 x64, do i've to modify a file ? Download something ?
(2014-07-09, 11:30)d3smo Wrote: I've red the topic and the github page linked, but i do not unrstand how to apply the patch. I'm on W7 x64, do i've to modify a file ? Download something ?

Are you sure you have read topic ?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1745057

Info:
https://ariejan.net/2009/10/26/how-to-cr...-with-git/
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch...c&safe=off

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto download Subtitle0