• 313(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2018-10-06, 03:45)vbat99 Wrote: Will have another look, can you give example movie or episode that IMDb has this? 
 Nikita https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100263/

The ninth actor has this in the role field: Flic pharmacie (as Patrick Perez)   The role will be scraped as Flic pharmaci

A lot of episodes have uncredited actors, like this one: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8047522/ful...cl_sm#cast  The last five actors all have (uncredited) at the end, so Heather will be scraped as Heathe
(2018-10-06, 04:14)adun79 Wrote:  Nikita https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100263/

The ninth actor has this in the role field: Flic pharmacie (as Patrick Perez)   The role will be scraped as Flic pharmaci

A lot of episodes have uncredited actors, like this one: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8047522/ful...cl_sm#cast  The last five actors all have (uncredited) at the end, so Heather will be scraped as Heathe

Final fix in place for the next release. Removing anything in brackets as this is usually irrelevant.
It is difficult to code to every nuance that happens in IMDb, and the new fix returns the correctly data 99% of the time.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
busy with testing mc since hours Smile

Movies:
On Batch Rescrape Button all is fine, but on right-click submenu rescrape, the movies are dropping from mc db (or just invisible)
- refresh button solving the problem, or just do only normal Batch Rescrape (not the right-click way)
___

This problem is now a couple of MC versions:

When i filter the movies manual with tiping; e.g.: Matrix, then 3 Movies are shown.
But every time when i filter and only 1 entry is left there are problems with displaying the 1 entry, or sometimes its allocated to a wrong movie.
Actual workaround is to filter that way every time more than 1 entry is shown.
____
still on testing...

Great Thanks, also most new functions in last weeks is working well and fast. Yess!
Did I accidentally turn off an option?  I used to be able to drag and drop a movie folder into MC and it would scrape it and now that functionality doesn't work anymore.  When I drag it over MC, it gives me the circle with the line through it.  Help!
(2018-10-07, 01:01)chrissix Wrote: busy with testing mc since hours Smile

Movies:
On Batch Rescrape Button all is fine, but on right-click submenu rescrape, the movies are dropping from mc db (or just invisible)
- refresh button solving the problem, or just do only normal Batch Rescrape (not the right-click way)
___
Which Rescrape, Rescrape All or Rescrape specific? I checked and can not reproduce. Either option and movie stays in the list.

(2018-10-07, 01:01)chrissix Wrote: This problem is now a couple of MC versions:

When i filter the movies manual with tiping; e.g.: Matrix, then 3 Movies are shown.
But every time when i filter and only 1 entry is left there are problems with displaying the 1 entry, or sometimes its allocated to a wrong movie.
Actual workaround is to filter that way every time more than 1 entry is shown.
____
still on testing...

Great Thanks, also most new functions in last weeks is working well and fast. Yess!
Are you typing in the search box? or clicking on a movie and starting to type first few letters of a movie?
Media Companion Dev.
(2018-10-07, 08:38)clubwerks Wrote: Did I accidentally turn off an option?  I used to be able to drag and drop a movie folder into MC and it would scrape it and now that functionality doesn't work anymore.  When I drag it over MC, it gives me the circle with the line through it.  Help!

Can not reproduce.

Check the folder you are dragging has a movie in it, not in a sub folder of the folder your dragging.
Also drag and drop over the list of movies you already have.
Media Companion Dev.
(2018-10-07, 10:22)vbat99 Wrote: Which Rescrape, Rescrape All or Rescrape specific? I checked and can not reproduce. Either option and movie stays in the list.

I try to put a youtube video online and show you.

(2018-10-07, 10:22)vbat99 Wrote: Are you typing in the search box? or clicking on a movie and starting to type first few letters of a movie?

Yes, by typing the search box the problem appears when only 1 entry is left. I use the searchbox dozens time a day and the case that only 1 entry is shown is very often.
Yes, same as for many years.  One folder with a movie and the trailer in it and dragging it over the list of movies.  It just stopped working awhile ago, like maybe 6 months ago.  I downloaded and installed the latest version last night, no change.
(2018-10-07, 15:44)clubwerks Wrote: Yes, same as for many years.  One folder with a movie and the trailer in it and dragging it over the list of movies.  It just stopped working awhile ago, like maybe 6 months ago.  I downloaded and installed the latest version last night, no change.
 Doesn't work for me either.  I assume we're talking about drag 'n drop into the main browser, not Movie folders?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@clubwerks, @bobrap

Are you both on Windows 10 by chance? If so, MC 32bit or x64?

I'm on Win 7, but both x86 and x64 build behave normally for Drag n Drop on my system.
Media Companion Dev.
(2018-10-07, 20:22)vbat99 Wrote: @clubwerks, @bobrap

Are you both on Windows 10 by chance? If so, MC 32bit or x64?

I'm on Win 7, but both x86 and x64 build behave normally for Drag n Drop on my system.
 Win 10 x64.  For me, the drag n drop works in the folders tab but not the main browser.  Just wanted to clarify.
(2018-10-08, 05:33)bobrap Wrote:  Win 10 x64.  For me, the drag n drop works in the folders tab but not the main browser.  Just wanted to clarify.

So drag and drop root movie folder into folder list on folder tab works, but dropping a single movie folder on top of the movie list on browser tab does not?
Media Companion Dev.
correct
Hi all!

according to the actual Media Companion wiki, the 'Common' settings regarding 'Common Across All Media Scapers' >> 'Cleaning Filenames' don't seem to work properly.

I added a number of of filename and video source designations which are commonly found in video filenames and similar to those already listed, but those filenames found by the scraper on my harddrive are not cleaned before searching. Is there a special trick I have to take care of, maybe a 'no go' for spelling or else..?
Can you give examples that are failings I can test later today

Suspect just basic text format or spelling issues
Media Companion Dev.
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10