• 320(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
New tv show.... what am I missing here.
I added a new show to my folder.
Clicked 'Search New' and 'Refresh All'... neither one finds it...
By chance did you try "add folders from root" in the folders tab or "Check roots for new TV shows (F7)" on the TV shows tab?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-12-11, 15:56)bobrap Wrote: By chance did you try "add folders from root" in the folders tab or "Check roots for new TV shows (F7)" on the TV shows tab?
 I did not! But I did now... that got her.
Thank you much :-)
Greetings,

the feature added some time ago to scrape only single sources is phenomenal! Thanks a lot for that!

Would it also be possible to offer exactly the same for the refresh button? So that only certain folders can be refreshed?
... my old problem with offline resources: I could just refresh those folders that actually changed and the offline resources wouldn't fly out automatically.

Many greetings
Making a selective refresh is not an easy job as we not only update the movies but also the actors, directors, credit databases.

I honestly don't believe it's possible without causing major breakages and issues with the filters so at this time is not going to be a happening thing
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
vbat99,

Some issues with actors, name doesn't show special characters (letters). I noticed it with narcos season 3 - tvshow:

Javier Peña
Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela
Miguel Rodríguez Orejuela
Pêpê Rapazote

Prior seasons that got scraped a year or so ago do show names correctly.
(2018-12-19, 05:19)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

Some issues with actors, name doesn't show special characters (letters). I noticed it with narcos season 3 - tvshow:

Javier Peña
Pêpê Rapazote

I'll look into it.
Media Companion Dev.
(2018-12-18, 23:14)vbat99 Wrote: Making a selective refresh is not an easy job as we not only update the movies but also the actors, directors, credit databases.

I honestly don't believe it's possible without causing major breakages and issues with the filters so at this time is not going to be a happening thing
 thx for the answer. Then I thought it was too easy: I thought you could walk along the path of the sources and then update individual source folders... as a result, update only parts of the databases
(2018-12-19, 09:48)vbat99 Wrote:
(2018-12-19, 05:19)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

Javier Peña
Pêpê Rapazote

I'll look into it.

Finally found some time to look into this.
Scraped Narcos from fresh, and at the series level and episode level I am seeing the correct special characters on names.
Javier Peña
Pêpê Rapazote

etc.
Media Companion Dev.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.727b
Date: 2019-01-03

Minor Bug fixes and addition of drag n drop to Movie Offline Folders.

New:

Fixed:
  • MC - Display selected browser once selected in preferences.
  • Tv - Fix search all TvSeries if Search New or F3 used, will search all unlocked series even if series listed does not have a corresponding root Series folder.
  • TV - Minor series path code fixes.
  • Movie - 3rd attempt fix issue with calling tmdb during batch rescrape.
  • Movie - Fix poster wall not populating video_ts structure poster.
  • Movie - Fix rating crash from Batch Rescrape.
  • Movie - Fix rescrape Genre only sourcing from TMDb not IMDb if selected.
  • Movie - Add Drag-Drop to offline movie folder list.
  • Movie - Add multiple select remove from offline movie folder list.
  • Movie - Fix createdate value if not stored in the movies nfo. Requires a Refresh of Movies.
  • Movie - On Rescrape, do not alter the Sort Title unless user has selected to rescrape the movies Title.
  • Movie - Fix KeyWords from IMDb.
  • Movie - Fix issue when saving folder.jpg for MovieSet artwork, during scraping of movie.
  • Movie - Fix for if the nfo does not contain a <Rating> tag or <Ratings> section.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.727b x86 & x64

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
Thanks for the awesome program.

Amount of features is amazing.

Any chance you can add scraping the budget, and revenue from the tmdb

Also option of scraping the awards (oscars etc) info

Cheers Big Grin
(2019-01-10, 02:36)the_bo Wrote: Thanks for the awesome program.

Amount of features is amazing.

Any chance you can add scraping the budget, and revenue from the tmdb

Also option of scraping the awards (oscars etc) info

Cheers Big Grin

I have looked into this, but honestly, this goes beyond what Media Companion is developed for.
Not firstly is the issue that this data is not displayed in Kodi, so this becomes unique to MC.

Besides the issue of adding code to get this info, you'd probably be looking for Filters and methods to display this info, that there is no space for in the MC GUI.
Note: MC needs to display all info at minimum display size, not just at Maximum screen resolution.

I won't fully rule this out, but it will not be a priority to make this request part of Media Companion.
Media Companion Dev.
Thank you for a great program.
Is there any description on how one would successfully connect to Kodi on an android box via XMBClink?
I don't think it's at all possible to connect to an Android box as security on Android is very tight.
I've never heard of anybody doing it and I wouldn't have a clue on with start figuring it out.
Sorry at this time unable to help on that one
Media Companion Dev.
Any chance getting this in an UnRaid Docker?
  • 320(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10