•   
  • 341(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2019-04-22, 03:20)artistwantab Wrote: Thanks.

I didn't realize when I clicked "change movie" and went to IMDB site I was still scrapping via TMDB.

Thanks again!

Yes, it seems that we get the IMDb Id from IMDB and hand it back to TMDb to scrape the movie, if TMDB is the default scraper.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
So been using MC v3.6.7.5 for my Music Video library has there been any improvement in this area ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy sending everything to WD MyCloud 24 tb over netgear gig network shared to
Four Raspberry Pi-3 
Second source of live TV: 4 STB Vigica with 8' C-band and 3' ku band dvb-s2 FTA
Third source of live TV : 1 STB Vigica ATSC OTA with RCA antenna ANT3037XR
Not sure what you're after is there something specific that needed to be fixed?
https://sourceforge.net/p/mediacompanion...onHistory/

you could check the revision history on the link above if something specific has been resolved
Media Companion Dev.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.731b
Date: 2019-04-23

More minor bugs.

New:
  • mc_com - Allow export of TV to template output like Movies already does.

Fixed:
  • TV - Fix change Series state wiped new rating nodes from nfo.
  • MC - Update Export to Kodi db format to include new ratings format.
  • MC - Change behaviour External Browser option. If no specific browser selected, use system default browser.
  • MC - Update for IMDB Id increased from 7 to 8 numbers.
  • Movie - Fix simple and advanced IMDB search for IMDBId.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.731b x86 & x64

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
(2019-04-23, 00:10)vbat99 Wrote: Not sure what you're after is there something specific that needed to be fixed?
https://sourceforge.net/p/mediacompanion...onHistory/

you could check the revision history on the link above if something specific has been resolved
KODI plays the music videos fine.    When I click on titles it shows 0/1191 titles starting on top it shows square dot when I scroll down to 479/1191 so thats 478 square dots till shows title name (Shake, Shake,Shake) Shake your Booty with thumb nail shows Album cover KC Sunshine Band. The rest of the square dots when highlighted just shows fanart or album cover no Info. But I know they play OK when clicked on or in Party Mode. So when I click on a square dot it plays the song. If I click on the song while its playing to see what song it is it only shows a number in the upper right corner.
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy sending everything to WD MyCloud 24 tb over netgear gig network shared to
Four Raspberry Pi-3 
Second source of live TV: 4 STB Vigica with 8' C-band and 3' ku band dvb-s2 FTA
Third source of live TV : 1 STB Vigica ATSC OTA with RCA antenna ANT3037XR
Can you do a screenshot between those two periods I need somewhere between 460 and 480 and either posted here or send me a p.m. with the picture
Media Companion Dev.
  •   
  • 341(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support57