Usability: Replace more link by better named link
I find the "more..." link for downloading addons very confusing, I would have expected it to hide settings and such stuff. I would like suggest to rename it to something like "download addons" or at least "get more addons" instead of just "more..."
Where? Isn't the default links "Get More..." ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You are right, it's "Get more..." in the english original, I am using a translated version where it's only "more.." [in my language of course] but before that I used the english version and I was sure it would have been "more.." in the english version too ;-)
"Get more" is much more clear then just "more" :-) My fault. Yet some link indicating you can directly download the addons through XBMC would be nice :-) At "get more" I somehow have to think of a browser window opening in the next step. Just a detail ;-) "Get more" at least is way way better than my translated version ;-)
Feel free to let the translator know, or better, contribute to the translation yourself Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Usability: Replace more link by better named link0