• 43(current)
Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]
OK, then modify the crunchy_json.py with that diff.

The problem I have no package manager as I use OpenElec and apt-get is disabled. I'll take a look to KODI version.
please add a "start from begining" in settings, so i dont get the do you want to start form the beginning everytime i want to re-watch something
Ryzen 1500X, 2x8GB 3000 DDR4, RX 560 4GB, 250GB EVO, Windows 10
I have a very minor gripe and that is that the images (fanart, poster, thumb) don't all seem to have the proper type. Sometimes fanart is displayed instead of the episode thumbnail and other instances the thumbnail is used instead of the poster. I haven't figured out the specifics, as most skins have different names for the images depending upon the view (icons, cards, etc.) I think following a tv show template would be best.
Hi guys,

First time posting on this forum. Since the latest update, I have not been able to view the Queue by "Episodes". Kodi will simply state there is an error with Crunchyroll and to refer to the logs. How can this be fixed as series view does not attach ticks next to the watched episodes.

Cheers.
Hi!
Im absolutely new in this world. Yesterday i installed the Crunchyroll add-on on my Raspberry Pi 3 (Recalbox with Kodi) everything works nice until i try to play any video. I get the error "ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer"
I tried to reproduce that videos with my android, pc, etc... and works, but not in my Raspberry. Any suggestion or idea of what's going on?

Regards!
Exclamation 
Hello,
When I try to access my Queue though the Crunchyroll addon, it errors out and throws this error into Kodi.log file.

"11:09:32.301 T:7980 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('playhead',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\default.py", line 38, in <module>
crunchy_main.main()
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 367, in main
check_mode(args)
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 342, in check_mode
crj.queue(args)
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 865, in queue
'fanart')
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 752, in list_media_items
else str(media['playhead']))
KeyError: ('playhead',)
-->End of Python script error report<--"

I have verified this across 2 devices. Are there any known fixes for this?
same here. already tried in different OS / devices. thanks to yoshi for the awesome job btw!!!
Can u pls add a "search" feature. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-08-19, 20:20)Haymish Wrote: Hello,
When I try to access my Queue though the Crunchyroll addon, it errors out and throws this error into Kodi.log file.

"11:09:32.301 T:7980 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\default.py", line 38, in <module>
crunchy_main.main()
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 367, in main
check_mode(args)
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 342, in check_mode
crj.queue(args)
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 865, in queue
'fanart')
File "C:\Users\Tan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 752, in list_media_items
-->End of Python script error report<--"

I have verified this across 2 devices. Are there any known fixes for this?

I am having the same exact problem.
Hi All,

I've updated my system ( Archlinux ) and now I've this problem. I'm not sure the problem is related to the update becasue I didn't use Crunchyroll for a long time. Basically as soon as I try to run the add on it fails to start. In the log I've this error :

Code:
19:11:44.988 T:140484342900480  NOTICE: CR: Valid auth token was detected. Restarting session.
19:11:44.988 T:140484342900480  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: get JSON
19:11:44.989 T:140484342900480  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: url = https://api.crunchyroll.com/start_session.0.json
19:11:44.989 T:140484342900480  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: options = access_token=QWjz212GspMHH9h&version=2313.8&device_type=com.crunchyroll.iphone&locale=enUS&auth=F4nzEgNwxj%2BG4Q7DfDFOTSWhTcltzct2fQDCb%2Bo4vXyjEsGrlOH1jfDox62SH0w1xqilCje9RPDzNdAV4KIq0SHtwLq8Ruu1s7v5hV67UPY%3D%3APBPRMIUUmlhznVHvrfzRzw%3D%3D&device_id=FFFFofd2-KODI-XS4L-N5WJ-NLB9S56bKCDW
19:11:45.723 T:140484342900480   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/default.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                crunchy_main.main()
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 359, in main
                                                if crj.load_pickle(args) is False:
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 188, in load_pickle
                                                current_datetime):
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 316, in _restart_session
                                                args.user_data['auth_expires']    = dateutil.parser.parse(request['data']['expires'])
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 697, in parse
                                                return DEFAULTPARSER.parse(timestr, **kwargs)
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 301, in parse
                                                res = self._parse(timestr, **kwargs)
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 349, in _parse
                                                l = _timelex.split(timestr)
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 143, in split
                                                return list(cls(s))
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 137, in next
                                                token = self.get_token()
                                              File "/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/dateutil/parser.py", line 68, in get_token
                                                nextchar = self.instream.read(1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:11:45.777 T:140486248400960   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/
19:11:45.778 T:140486248400960   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/) failed

Any idea ?

EDIT: I've fixed. I had to remove a file in the addon data area ( .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout ). The file I removed is :
- cruchyPickle

After I removed everything work fine.

Cheers,
Stefano.
How do you guys watch show that starts from letter x, y or z since there's no search capability?[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone
I am also getting the issue when trying to access to Queue. This is the error log when I try to access the my queue:

Code:
23:34:37.836 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: get JSON
23:34:37.871 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: url = https://api.crunchyroll.com/queue.0.json
23:34:37.874 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: options = locale=enUS&media_types=anime%7Cdrama&version=2313.8&session_id=swxxvrdlcokh3hmsrxodecc6mzj1g3u6&fields=media.episode_number%2Cmedia.name%2Cmedia.description%2Cmedia.media_type%2Cmedia.series_name%2Cmedia.available%2Cmedia.available_time%2Cmedia.free_available%2Cmedia.free_available_time%2Cmedia.duration%2Cmedia.url%2Cmedia.screenshot_image%2Cimage.fwide_url%2Cimage.fwidestar_url%2Cseries.landscape_image%2Cimage.full_url
23:34:42.920 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: A valid session was detected. Using existing session ID: swxxvrdlcokh3hmsrxodecc6mzj1g3u6
23:34:42.925 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: User is a premium anime|drama|manga member
23:34:42.947 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: Queue: queue type is 0
23:34:42.951 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: get JSON
23:34:42.970 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: url = https://api.crunchyroll.com/queue.0.json
23:34:42.973 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: makeAPIRequest: options = locale=enUS&media_types=anime%7Cdrama&version=2313.8&session_id=swxxvrdlcokh3hmsrxodecc6mzj1g3u6&fields=media.episode_number%2Cmedia.name%2Cmedia.description%2Cmedia.media_type%2Cmedia.series_name%2Cmedia.available%2Cmedia.available_time%2Cmedia.free_available%2Cmedia.free_available_time%2Cmedia.duration%2Cmedia.playhead%2Cmedia.url%2Cmedia.screenshot_image%2Cimage.fwide_url%2Cimage.fwidestar_url%2Cseries.landscape_image%2Cseries.series_id%2Cimage.full_url
23:34:47.718 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: Queue: request['error'] = False
23:34:47.720 T:2669265904  NOTICE: CR: Queue: has 77 series
23:34:47.894 T:2669265904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/default.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                crunchy_main.main()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 367, in main
                                                check_mode(args)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 342, in check_mode
                                                crj.queue(args)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 865, in queue
                                                'fanart')
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 752, in list_media_items
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:34:48.144 T:3025743872   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/?complete=True&count=0&duration=0&episode=0&fanart=%2fhome%2fosmc%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout%2ffanart.jpg&filterx=None&icon=None&id=None&media_type=None&mode=queue&name=Queue&offset=0&playhead=0&plot=None%2520&season=1&series_id=None&url=None&year=0
23:34:48.385 T:3025743872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/?complete=True&count=0&duration=0&episode=0&fanart=%2fhome%2fosmc%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout%2ffanart.jpg&filterx=None&icon=None&id=None&media_type=None&mode=queue&name=Queue&offset=0&playhead=0&plot=None%2520&season=1&series_id=None&url=None&year=0) failed

Any ideas?
You should use the version from the github repo: https://github.com/Yoshiofthewire/Crunch...master.zip

MrKrabat fixed the playhead issue an the addon works fine.
(2017-09-14, 23:26)Kougami Wrote: You should use the version from the github repo: https://github.com/Yoshiofthewire/Crunch...master.zip

MrKrabat fixed the playhead issue an the addon works fine.

Thanks Kougami, that worked for me.
I did another merge this morning that is supposed to resolve an issue with crashing when no video is present.
Since I don't subscribe anymore, can someone please test and make sure the tree isn't burned.
If it is reported working I will push this to the main repo ... like I should have done more than a year ago
XBMC user since before that Music db hack.
Now with his 2nd DMCA Takedown
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]5