• 103(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
Big Grin 
(2018-05-08, 23:02)Razze Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 20:13)pjotr69 Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 20:05)jjd-uk Wrote: Yep api key has been revoked for now, you can blame the devs of the illict streaming addons who keep stealing our api keys.
 ok, i am NOT (forgot this word :-S) inpatience but how long before this wil be fixed?
few days? a week? a month?  
 Expect your device to update in the next 24 hours 
 Great!!! that is marveles quick solving power.  Thanks.
(2018-05-04, 02:14)tom_nito Wrote: Another issue I noticed in 4.1.9. I don't know if this is intended, but I'm seeing some movies scraping an alternative title rather than using the main IMDB USA/International title. These alternative titles are found in the "also known as" section of an IMDB movie.

For example, It's a Wonderful Life is scraping as "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life." Samurai III: Duel at Ganryu Island is scraping as "Bushido." These movies used to previously scrape with their standard titles that matched the main IMDB USA titles.
 Yeah, it's so annoying, have no clue why it does that, wasn't able to fix it via different options.
(2018-05-04, 02:14)tom_nito Wrote: Another issue I noticed in 4.1.9. I don't know if this is intended, but I'm seeing some movies scraping an alternative title rather than using the main IMDB USA/International title. These alternative titles are found in the "also known as" section of an IMDB movie.

For example, It's a Wonderful Life is scraping as "Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life." Samurai III: Duel at Ganryu Island is scraping as "Bushido." These movies used to previously scrape with their standard titles that matched the main IMDB USA titles.
 I'm seeing the same thing. It's terribly frustrating for those who like say, Pokémon or other anime dubs.
I'm still experiencing the issue with IMDB United States/International titles even with 4.1.10. It's scraping the alternative movie titles instead of the main title. Monty Python and the Holy Grail scraped as "Mønti Pythøn ik den Høli Gräilen". I tried changing the preferred language to Original and got the same result. I've noticed this behavior since at least May 1.
No, the issue started when someone added a title to Monty Python as "World-wide (English title) (subtitle)" being "Mønti Pythøn ik den Høli Gräilen" on https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071853/rel...dt_dt#akas
I was trying to address this in v3.0.6 of imdb common scraper library.

...but you should rather set the scraper to fetch title from themoviedb.org; will always be much more accurate with the exception if the movie is not existing on tmdb, but then you can add it.

...and to all the frustrated guys: try not to be, you haven't paid for this, have you?
None of my sources are scraping with commas for the number of votes for IMDb ratings. I am wondering if I am alone on this issue? I'm scraping from Canada, if that's relevant. Oddly, The TVDB is also scraping votes without commas. So it seems to be affecting IMDb vote scraping, in general.

I was going to do a portable installation to see if the scrapers would work under clean conditions, but I thought I'd ask here first. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the scripts running in the background on my current install is causing the problem.
(2018-05-27, 18:31)Warner306 Wrote: None of my sources are scraping with commas for the number of votes for IMDb ratings. I am wondering if I am alone on this issue? I'm scraping from Canada, if that's relevant. Oddly, The TVDB is also scraping votes without commas. So it seems to be affecting IMDb vote scraping, in general.

I was going to do a portable installation to see if the scrapers would work under clean conditions, but I thought I'd ask here first. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the scripts running in the background on my current install is causing the problem.
 Same problem here, no commas in the votes. They used to until a while ago, wasnt sure if it was the scraper, skin or a script.
So how IMDb is displaying the number of votes for you if you are looking at the movie on the web?
In addition to that question, can you name a movie and tell how many votes Kodi is displaying?
The last movie added to my collection was Game Night (2018).

Added: 05/22/2018

Total votes: 56000

The IMDb site page currently shows 68,221 votes (with the comma).
Very odd... I will need a debug log, while you refreshing this movie to continue figuring this out. Works for me.
I did a clean portable installation and imported one title. The title still came up without a comma in the number of votes.

The debug log shows a comma with the vote number, so I don't know if it will be helpful.

https://pastebin.com/KsUV77gu

I refreshed the title twice. I am using the Windows DSPlayer build of Kodi, so I hope that isn't an issue. I assumed this was a problem with all scrapers using IMDb ratings. Although, it doesn't look like it's the add-on's fault.
@Warner306

I tested your show and I display the comma in the vote number. Is this what you are referring to? See image...

My log if you can spot anything different... https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/59jX2DtJDV/

Which skin are you using? Post a screenshot if you can.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yep, that’s the one. I’d have to blame DSPlayer, even though the code doesn’t have anything to with the Kodi interface. The skin is calling the item and the comma is disappearing. Same skin.

It doesn’t really bother me, but I thought I’d try and fix it.
did a clean install of kodi, uninstalled then deleted all files/folders - everything.

With no mods installed, the same bug is there, votes are shown as 500000 instead of 500,000. Used the universal movie scraper, doesn't matter which skin i use the same thing displays.
(2018-06-21, 04:12)inv3ntor Wrote: did a clean install of kodi, uninstalled then deleted all files/folders - everything.

With no mods installed, the same bug is there, votes are shown as 500000 instead of 500,000. Used the universal movie scraper, doesn't matter which skin i use the same thing displays.
 I assume you are not using DSPlayer? It seems as though the number of votes is being stored in the database incorrectly because it is being scraped with a comma. Are you also scraping from Canada?
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9