• 114(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
Edit: Nvm solved
@hpnas

If you can only select TMDB or TVDB, that indicates you are trying to change the Source for TV Shows.

Universal Movie Scraper is Movies only. Cannot be used for TV Shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-22, 00:03)Karellen Wrote: No you don't, but then the Universal Movie Scraper won't add Extended Artwork, which means you could just use the default scraper and let Artwork Beef do all the work.

Hi

Thanks for the info mate , ok is clear just considering all the option , I still think UMS is a great option
Hello guys, I have a problem adding this movie, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7897102/

Its autodetect this one, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2709692/ and I dont find it manually anyways, any fix or anyone can test it? Thanks
@Kaido

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-11, 23:32)Karellen Wrote: @Kaido

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
 Sorry I've tried and I don't find a fix, I mean I have like 100 movies with good file names and all fine...so I know how it's works more or less. But this one is just impossible cuz the name I guess, so Idk where is the problem exactly with this movie, for that tried ask here if someone can test it or whatever. I'll recheck all the post again anyways...np and sorry.
@Kaido

Ok, but we cannot help you if you do not provide the debug log as requested in that link. We need to see it to see what is causing the scraper to become confused.
My Signature
I seem to be experiencing this issue as well this morning. I am trying to add two movies. Replicas and London Fields but it is not being recognized by UMS. I also tried The Movie DB but no luck there either. Please see link to attached log file.

https://pastebin.com/raw/1AxibNU6

Thanks,

Shedrock
@shedrock

Nice to see you finally updated to the latest version. What happened to your v14(?) install?

Your problems seems to be item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
(2019-03-14, 18:53)Karellen Wrote: @shedrock

Nice to see you finally updated to the latest version. What happened to your v14(?) install?

Your problems seems to be item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
I eventually gave in. Big Grin

I have not done anything to my setup. It has been working great and the movies were being scraped with no issues whatsoever. I even removed one of my Movie folders and re-scanned it, but nothing as of (2018) was being added. I have always labelled my movies in that format and never had any issues, so I am confused.

UPDATE: You were right. I am an idiot! I turned on Video Tags for some reason. Thank you very much.
Hi Smile

I have a question about ratings : i would like to have an add of ratings from Rotten, IMDB, etc. but i can only get ratings from one : the one which i specify at the first setting "Get default ratings from".

Is it possible to get the total of ratings added from multiple source (result of rotten + imdb + tmdb...) ?
Do i need any other addon or specific skin ?

Thanks
(2019-03-24, 09:51)nonob Wrote: Is it possible to get the total of ratings added from multiple source (result of rotten + imdb + tmdb...) ?
You can already do that. Go to the settings page for the Universal Movie Scraper and enable them. This will only affect newly scraped movies. Make sure you do that on the Source folder for each movie source, not in the add-ons menu.

My Signature
Hi,

Sorry i did not specified that i have already enable all these settings (at the root movie folder source) :

For test i change "analyze" for the selected movie from universal scrapper to "nothing" : i choose "yes" to "delete path from library" then i manually clean library : doing that my movie is cleaned from any information or artwork. Then i update library, and i have only ROtten rating displayed :

Thanks
The skin has to support the different ratings. Your screenshot is from Estuary, and it supports a single rating only, whichever one is set as default.
My Signature
Ok, i understand. So it isn't only a average of "rate 1, rate 2, rate 3..."  showed with the sum of users number : it is only the "default" rating... when found.

Some questions :

1- Could this function be added to estuary (just the average rate and sum of users from multiple sources) ?

2- Which skins support several ratings ? (the most popular)

3- Is there any other solutions (apart of UMS and specific skin) to display multisource ratings (with Estuary if possible) ? I tried "extended info script" but it just display rating from TMDB...

4- It seems that when a movie doens't exist on Rotten i don't have rating displayed at all ? : it could be useful to fallback on another source when nothing is found on the first (i just had the problem with a french movie with the title not found on rotten i think; and as result i have no rating at all).

Thanks
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9