• 115(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2019-03-24, 13:05)nonob Wrote: 1- Could this function be added to estuary (just the average rate and sum of users from multiple sources) ?
Yes, it could be coded into the skin. Unfortunately it won't be. But you are free to ask in the Estuary forum.

(2019-03-24, 13:05)nonob Wrote: 2- Which skins support several ratings ? (the most popular)
Aeon MQ7- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2804280
AeonNox:Silvo- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2813246
fTV-

(2019-03-24, 13:05)nonob Wrote: 3- Is there any other solutions (apart of UMS and specific skin) to display multisource ratings (with Estuary if possible) ? I tried "extended info script" but it just display rating from TMDB...
No. Estuary has been designed to display a single rating which is the one that is set as default.

(2019-03-24, 13:05)nonob Wrote: It seems that when a movie doens't exist on Rotten i don't have rating displayed at all ? : it could be useful to fallback on another source when nothing is found on the first (i just had the problem with a french movie with the title not found on rotten i think; and as result i have no rating at all).
It should fall back to the rating that you do have. It all depends on how you are scraping the ratings.

This is how they are entered in NFO Files
xml:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.100000</value>
<votes>62204</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>3.700000</value>
<votes>25</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
<value>6.200000</value>
<votes>617</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>1.7</value>
<votes>247</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>4.0</value>
<votes>480,933</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks a lot for all your reply Smile

Have a nice day.
Hi there, I have a problem with kodi 18.1 and Universal Movie Scraper.

If i scan my movie library on kodi 18.1 and Universal movie scraper, the system can't find the last movie i've added (Spider-man: Into the spider Verse). If i run kodi 17.6 and universal movie scraper configured exactly the same way the system recognize the movie and download all the stuff connected to it.
I already have tried deleting the movie, cleaned the library, added again the movie and then scanned again --> No way

Can someone point me a possible alternative test to perform please?
@Benna

Please provide the required information as detailed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Im using TinyMediaManager to set up my movie files as well as movie sets.  Im using the Artic Zeyphr 2 skin on Leia and trying to figure out why the movie set posters and backgrounds I have set in TMM are not showing up when the files are added to Kodi and scraped??  I used Artwork Beef in the past and put all the movie set art in a separate folder.  Does Universal Movie Scraper work the same way?? Or should it automatically see the files in the individual movie folder (for example:  movieset-poster.jpg)Huh?
@jondr13

I moved your first post as your question has nothing to do with Universal Movie Scraper.

It is here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342546
My Signature
(2019-03-30, 01:34)Karellen Wrote: @Benna

Please provide the required information as detailed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

Thanks Karellen, reading the thread you suggested i've fixed the problem.
In my case i had to disable the video tags option, but i'll search informatio on the web about this feature because i think that it's a usefull feature to be kept active.
So, I'm having problem with this scraper.
I changed one configuration of it (add OMDb api key) and delete and add again one of the movies just to test if it work. The movie has not been added.
I took a look and noticed that some movies are not bein added to library. I can see a lot of WARNING: No information found for item in logs.
I think a don't have problem with filenames of folders names, since this movies was added before.
Can someone help me with this?
LOG: https://paste.kodi.tv/ojuyahibaz.kodi
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
@edjalmo - we offer no support here for devices containing banned addons (wiki) that violate our piracy policy (wiki). That is all listed in the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here. Please go and actually read them before going any further. If you want help here then your device needs to be cleaned up and those addons and repos removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-05-18, 23:22)DarrenHill Wrote: @edjalmo - we offer no support here for devices containing banned addons (wiki) that violate our piracy policy (wiki). That is all listed in the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here. Please go and actually read them before going any further. If you want help here then your device needs to be cleaned up and those addons and repos removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
I forgot that! I really sorry for that! This is will not happend again!
But I found my problem.
My problem was that the Use video tags was enabled.
I disabled, updated library and the movies was added again Smile
If someone has a similar problem you just need go to Settings > Media > (enable advanced mode) > Videos > Use video tags
Thanks! Smile
I'm hoping to rescan my library using this.

Is there any way possible to rescan and maintain the watched flag and any custom tags?

Date added seems to come in as expected.
@stephen147

(2019-06-12, 19:14)stephen147 Wrote: Is there any way possible to rescan and maintain the watched flag
You could use the Watchedlist Add-on... https://kodi.tv/addon/program-add-ons-sc...atchedlist

(2019-06-12, 19:14)stephen147 Wrote: any custom tags
Not that I am aware of. The ManageTags add-on can make it a bit easier to add tags to items... https://kodi.tv/addon/context-menus/managetags
My Signature
@Karellen 
Thanks. I have the context tag add-on installed prior and found the Watchedlist add-on earlier. WL seems to do the trick.

Maybe it has already been suggested to have this addon have the option to force rescan without removing tags and the watched flag? (seeeing as it already doesn't affect the date added).
Hi!
There's a way I can get all rotten tomatoes ratings (critics and audiences)?
Because here I'm only get critics, even when I select audience in settings.
(2019-06-14, 15:33)edjalmo Wrote: Hi!
There's a way I can get all rotten tomatoes ratings (critics and audiences)?
Because here I'm only get critics, even when I select audience in settings.
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]
Reiterating
I get audience score in a movie called Central Station (1998), but others like The Fellowship of the Ring, Iron Man, Fast Five... I don't get.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9