• 99(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
No bother at all. Great that you were able to solve it !!!!

Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm having problems with UK certifications - using IMDB all movies are returning as 'NR'

If I change content source to United States, I get US ratings (as you would expect)

But when set to UK, I only get NR ratings

Please help!

common library 3.0.3
UMS version 4.1.7
debug logs:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/T2b6pGX6j4/
(2018-03-24, 12:08)tmacca Wrote: I'm having problems with UK certifications - using IMDB all movies are returning as 'NR'

If I change content source to United States, I get US ratings (as you would expect)

But when set to UK, I only get NR ratings

Please help!

common library 3.0.3
UMS version 4.1.7
debug logs:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/T2b6pGX6j4/
Fixed in UMS 4.1.8; you will need to change UK to United Kingdom in scraper settings! Please make sure you change this setting on the source and NOT in addons manager.
Thanks

Upgraded and changed content settings to United Kingdom - still no luck.
Still not seeing UK ratings, all results return NR
@tmacca

Can you confirm where you changed the settings...

1. Add-ons>My Add-ons>Information Providers>TV Shows
or
2. Source Context Menu>Change Content
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can confirm this now works for UK ratings after the updates. Make sure you also set the source to display the rating using UK: as the prefix, and rescan the library to update the changes.
any plans to make a version of this for tv shows?  TVDb scraper is in the pits these days
I am using the Universal Movie Scraper, and all the movie entries are blank. If I tell the scraper to keep original name, then the file names appear, but if I disable it, all entries are blank. The poster image is just a shot from the film file, not the movie poster, and no meta information appears. My TV Shows and Music are populated just fine. Do I have a corrupt file or something?
Hello @JonCompton

Can you tell us what language you have set in the scraper settings thanks.

Also, a debug log will be useful. Remove a couple of movies from the library first. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, scrape those movies back into the library. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
I having issue with Universal Movie Scraper.

1-After succesfully scraping, it takes long to load the CDart;FanArt;ClearLogo;Banner etc..I am wondering what settings do i need to get this working properly.
2-Some movies are not even scraping example BLUE PLANET (2017).ISO ; PLANET EARTH (2016).ISO etc..

Can some guild me to the right path on getting this to work

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2018-04-15, 16:49)movie78 Wrote: 2-Some movies are not even scraping example BLUE PLANET (2017).ISO ; PLANET EARTH (2016).ISO etc..
Which site are you scraping? - TMDB or IMDB. Couldnt find either of those titles at those sites... Did you check the sites before posting?
My Signature
(2018-04-15, 23:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-04-15, 16:49)movie78 Wrote: 2-Some movies are not even scraping example BLUE PLANET (2017).ISO ; PLANET EARTH (2016).ISO etc..
Which site are you scraping? - TMDB or IMDB. Couldnt find either of those titles at those sites... Did you check the sites before posting?  
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/68595-planet-earth-ii

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/74313-blue-planet-ii
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Hmmm,

TMDB Name... Blue Planet II (2017)

Your Name... BLUE PLANET (2017)

You have pointed me to a TV Show. Universal Movie Scraper does not scrape TV Shows.
My Signature
(2018-04-15, 23:31)Karellen Wrote: Hmmm,

TMDB Name... Blue Planet II (2017)

Your Name... BLUE PLANET (2017)

You have pointed me to a TV Show. Universal Movie Scraper does not scrape TV Shows.
Ok Thanks.

Any suggestion on how to speed up loading
Unfortunately no. Maybe olympia can offer some suggestions when he returns. I assume you are using v18?
My Signature
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9