• 138(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
Hello,
Is there any possibility to add support of prefered language selection for movie set posters at themoviedb, too? 🤔 
And another question. Is there any possibility to update clear Logos for movies from fanart.tv without reupdating the complete Database? 
Thank you
(2021-06-07, 18:21)olympia Wrote: Is there anyone who can reproduce the imdb issue most of the times?

For me the current scraper is working like 99% of the cases.
I am actually almost done with a scraper version for the new layout, but it will not work in 99% of the cases Smile

hey there, my situtation is opposite, %99 of time scraper fail to fetch imdb info.
if you need help with loggin etc, i can help.

i'm currenty running kodi 18.9
(2021-06-08, 11:29)toks Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 18:21)olympia Wrote: Is there anyone who can reproduce the imdb issue most of the times?

I am actually almost done with a scraper version for the new layout, but it will not work in 99% of the cases Smile

hey there, my situtation is opposite, %99 of time scraper fail to fetch imdb info.
if you need help with loggin etc, i can help.

i'm currenty running kodi 18.9

Hi,

For me also, 99% of the times scraper fails to fetch imdb info.
I'm running Kodi 18.2 (LibreELEC 9.0.2 - Odroid_C2.arm)
(2021-06-07, 01:03)Karellen Wrote: I should add that you can change to one of the other scrapers that are having no issues-
I've notice this, atm it's a coin toss which of my titles scrape properly.

Curious is that the #TT of the same title can bring full meta-data without scraper changes. Unfortunately until the dust settles, this is going to be a wait & see procedure.

I am ready to test on Kodi 16.1 Windows.
OK, today it was also almost always failing at my side.

As I said, the new scraper is almost complete, only the cast and the poster (not sure if anyone really use poster for imdb though) is remaining.
Can you all try scraper version v5.5.0 please and report back?
(2021-06-14, 11:20)olympia Wrote: Can you all try scraper version v5.5.0 please and report back?
Country of origin doesn't appear to be being scraped and also the Japanese title is being scraped as the original title (e.g. the original title for the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is being scraped as "Reidâsu/Ushinawareta âku")
(2021-06-14, 11:20)olympia Wrote: Can you all try scraper version v5.5.0 please and report back?

Thanks for the update. I pull actors & crew and user rating from imdb. Actors are now pulled with every lookup, but the rating is still based on luck.
(2021-06-14, 18:30)DeLorca Wrote:

Thanks for the update. I pull actors & crew and user rating from imdb. Actors are now pulled with every lookup, but the rating is still based on luck.

Yes, it's the other way around now Sad
The scraper works with the new site layout now, but if you land at the old site, then it won't work... Sad
Still not scraping the plot for some of my movies.
(2021-06-14, 19:00)staindrocks Wrote: Still not scraping the plot for some of my movies.

See above...
https://imgur.com/5XNWqN1

Left is universal, right is TMDB

Kodi 16.1 crashes to desktop without any crash log.

Last line lin Kodi.log is:
07:49:45 T:13016   DEBUG: scraper: GetIMDBDirectorsById returned <details><url cache="tt2039338-main.html" function="ParseIMDBDirectors">...
(2021-06-15, 07:53)T-LO Wrote: Last line lin Kodi.log is:
07:49:45 T:13016   DEBUG: scraper: GetIMDBDirectorsById returned <details><url cache="tt2039338-main.html" function="ParseIMDBDirectors">...
The last line is no use to us. Provide the full log thanks.

We'll have a look, but v16 is unsupported.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9