• 146(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2021-09-15, 10:39)nuovacarne Wrote: Hi!
   In past, if Universal Scraper didn't find a movie, I put the id (ex tt0000235) in form search and all worked fine.
   Now doesn't work, and I can't find many movi (the shorts, for example).

How Can I resolve it ?

THX
Generate an nfo file with only the imdb link.
   In past, if Universal Scraper didn't find a movie, I put the id (ex tt0000235) in form search and all worked fine.

How Can I resolve it ?

THX
Hi nuava,
I had the same problem on my side (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3054811) . 
I finally found a turnaround : use 'The Movie Database Python' (v.1.4.0+matrix.1) within Kodi 19.1
And my files that I also name with their IMDB id are now all recognised.
Hope it helps, and that Olympia will have time to make that functionnality available again, in the future. (Thanks !)
Regards,
chris.
Is it possible to download clear art logo from tmdb of there is no on fanart?
(2021-09-26, 16:45)kofii12345 Wrote: Is it possible to download clear art logo from tmdb of there is no on fanart?
I don't think so. clearlogo at TMDB is fairly new and the scrapers have not been coded for the change.
I still think artwork at fanart is better as submissions need to be approved so there is a higher standard of quality.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-09-17, 23:27)chriscx Wrote:

How Can I resolve it ?

THX
Hi nuava,
I had the same problem on my side (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3054811) . 
I finally found a turnaround : use 'The Movie Database Python' (v.1.4.0+matrix.1) within Kodi 19.1
And my files that I also name with their IMDB id are now all recognised.
Hope it helps, and that Olympia will have time to make that functionnality available again, in the future. (Thanks !)
Regards,
chris.

I have also the issue with the Universal scraper, but if I change the scraper to the Movie Database Python, then I have a different problem and that are the genres. Before I set the Universal scraper to get the Genres from IMDB and the plot from TMDB (so I could get the dutch). But now when I change the scraper to the Python, then I can't set the Genre to English, without getting the english plot. So now I have the genres in Dutch and the older movies are all using the English Genre.

How can I then set the scraper to use the English Genre, so that all movies wil be in the same genre and not split between the english & dutch genre?

Regards,
Hans
(2021-09-26, 21:12)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-09-26, 16:45)kofii12345 Wrote: Is it possible to download clear art logo from tmdb of there is no on fanart?
I don't think so. clearlogo at TMDB is fairly new and the scrapers have not been coded for the change.
I still think artwork at fanart is better as submissions need to be approved so there is a higher standard of quality.

Yes but it would be nice to have some fallback when there is no logo on fanart.
Hello there. Lately I've been having issues with fetching landscape images. English landscape images works great, but for some reason, although all my language settings are set to swiedish (at source level) I don't get any swedish artwork. I either get english if there is any or none at all if there's only swedish art present. It works for tv shows so it seems to me like a scraper problem. Help would be much appreciated. Movie I scraped in the log is called "Sommaren med Göran".

Here's a debug log: https://hastebin.com/ozemegaxir.yaml
Hey.. It seems that for the last few weeks, I'm not getting rotten tomatoes scores downloaded anymore. Before I dive deeper and make logs, I wanted to check if more people have this problem.
I'm on Kodi 18.9; UMS version 5.5.5 I see

Tnx

edit : it seems to just be with new movies from the last months. Tested with older movie (older being released mar 21 or before) it works fine. And I don't seem to think it's a UMS problem either. Tried updating scores with metadata editor .. older movies go, the new ones also don't give anything
edit2 : seems omdb is the culprit. When scraping the latest movies, the rotten ratings are not in there anymore. Anyone know why this has changed ?
Hi, surely I'm asking a question that I will never get an answer to, can you tell me the best settings of this scraper to get all the information in Italian? Plot, poster, information? How do I set it up or always something not in my language Thank you.
(2021-11-08, 15:22)robyn68 Wrote: Hi, surely I'm asking a question that I will never get an answer to, can you tell me the best settings of this scraper to get all the information in Italian? Plot, poster, information? How do I set it up or always something not in my language Thank you.

Just set all the language options to Italian and you should get everything in Italian when available and in English otherwise.

I'm currently having problem getting landscape art in my language, but I believe that's a bug. Everything else should work.
(2021-11-08, 16:24)Tobby Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 15:22)robyn68 Wrote: Hi, surely I'm asking a question that I will never get an answer to, can you tell me the best settings of this scraper to get all the information in Italian? Plot, poster, information? How do I set it up or always something not in my language Thank you.

Just set all the language options to Italian and you should get everything in Italian when available and in English otherwise.

I'm currently having problem getting landscape art in my language, but I believe that's a bug. Everything else should work.
More than anything else, he finds almost all of the posters in English, there was some setting to have them all or almost all in my language.
More than anything else, he finds almost all of the posters in English, there was some setting to have them all or almost all in my language.
(2021-11-08, 16:31)robyn68 Wrote: More than anything else, he finds almost all of the posters in English, there was some setting to have them all or almost all in my language.

Yes, the language settings. If all of them are set to Italian you should get Italian information and art where it's available.
I am using Universal Movie Scraper (UMS) version 5.5.5
I recently removed my video library and rebuilt it using themoviedb.org for collection names and in Collection Artwork: Enable set poster from fanart.tv: enabled.
Nevertheless the posters for the movie collections are not scraped.
What could be the problem?
(2021-11-08, 16:24)Tobby Wrote: I'm currently having problem getting landscape art in my language, but I believe that's a bug. Everything else should work.

Can you please provide a debug log on such a scraping? I will try to have a look.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9