Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
(2012-04-27, 10:03)bitcrusher01 Wrote: prodigy and wilson.joe: Good to hear Smile

kachro: Sky.fm is my next sideproject Wink
I've only just started on it, but it seems feasible to reuse much of the codestructure from the DI.fm plugin.
I have no estimated release on it right now, as I got another project that needs som attention as well.

bitcrusher that is great sky.fm works perfect.... been playing music from it all day long.

I love that I can set view to wall and everything shows with art work very nice indeed.

Only problem I am getting is scrolling to the next station it takes about 3 seconds each time... just too slow if you want to get to the other side of the screen fast to change a station.

Do you have a thread on sky.fm already? Maybe you can start one.

Used to listen to sky.fm on shoutcast but the add on has been broken on xbmc for a long time.

Thank you and good work. Smile Going to try your Digitally Imported in a minute...

P.S....

I just tried Digitally Imported... very cool. I can't believe I have not seen it.
And for the scrolling is faster about half a second to a second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Digitally Imported XBMC plugin 1.1.0 - electronic music - by Beer40oz - 2012-09-21, 17:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2