• 12(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
Hi there!

nice addin this one. getting di.fm to work smoothly on my htpc brought me to use kodi and this plugin instead of mediaportal. Smile
can i pin a di.fm station, for example lounge channel, somehow as a kind of favorite somewhere on the top level in kodi so i do not have to navigate to the addon menu and stuff if i want to listen to this station?
i tried left clicking a station and selecting something like "add tomfavorites" bit does not seem to work.
kodi 14.3, latest di.fm addon version vom repo.

thanks and best

killerloop
You can probably just set a playlist to the direct stream if you can get the link and attach to the menu. No need for this add-on
Problem Solved. Right clicking on a channel and selecting "add to favorites" does the trick, no i can access my favourite di.fm channel from the kodi root menu under "favorites".

Again, nice pluging.

Regards

Killerloop
Di.fm has now restriction.
They said we can listen them only from official app or on the website
Is there any possible di.fm add will work on kodi?
@bitcrusher01

Hello, can addon be upgraded?
di.fm turn off 3tr party players, but I found a list with working list of canals working from other apps.
http://pastebin.com/2b0HUaEx

Can anything be done with those new restrictions?
(2016-01-07, 10:10)Edek Wrote: @bitcrusher01

Hello, can addon be upgraded?
di.fm turn off 3tr party players, but I found a list with working list of canals working from other apps.
http://pastebin.com/2b0HUaEx

Can anything be done with those new restrictions?

These channels does not work anymore. DI.fm said that only premium membership users will be able to stream through 3rd party apps. Could anyone confirm that premium works on this kodi plugin?
No work with premium too, need wait developer check if have solution.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
This is some b.s. from them.
Radio tunes also don't work anymore ...
Hi,

maybe as a little workaround, here's what i did:

i installed the di.fm app on my iphone/ipad, and play the radio stations from there, but sending them to kido via airplay. Works fine so far.
I'd prefer using the plugin, but i think the plugin can be considered dead, even if someone finds a kind of backdoor or something, it will not be as reliable as it was, at least imho.
So, thanks for the great plugin, we had a great time together :-)
by the way: kodi airplay seems to have issues with IOS9 devices, there is also a foru thread here about that.
I used latest 16 beta 4, works fine with ios9 on my iphone4S.

Regards
This sucks.

I was actually thinking about getting a subscription soon but if they can't be trusted to not break plugins like Kodi's then there's no way I can trust them with my money.

EDIT: I just saw on their website that they're saying that this really isn't them--it's a stupid law (my money's on it being MAFIAA bought and paid for) so after I do a bit of research I'm going to see if I can stretch my finances towards getting premium which should give me back the station I love and without the commercials. I will kind of miss the Sam Adams ads though, since I'm a fan of the brand and devoted drinker of their beers. Not going to miss the annoying Progressive ads.

Meh it's $7 a month. I should be able to do that...I'm just hoping to to go annual so I can do it and forget about it.

There's a section in the addon for entering your Premium details so as long as the addon continues to work and the DI people continue to allow Premium users to use external players I should be alright. Would be nice to get an official word from bitcrusher01 on whether or not he'll continue supporting the addon for Premium users. Kind of hard to spend the money without knowing for sure.

PS: There is an *cough* unofficial addon which does not work which supposedly works around the premium requirement but as I said--that one doesn't work and I really hope I haven't given away a bunch of personal information by running unaudited code....May find myself redoing my Kodi profile from scratch just to make sure I'm not somehow infected....

EDIT II: I see above someone said that their premium isn't working either.

(2016-01-09, 18:08)Wanilton Wrote: No work with premium too, need wait developer check if have solution.

Did you set the external player on the DI website too? According to what I saw it needs to be set there too? Please let me know if you get it working so I know whether or not to start subscribing. Thanks!
Don´t work, I changed external player, before test. If you subscribe only for use with Kodi, better wait for proper fix by developer.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-01-11, 13:27)Wanilton Wrote: If you subscribe only for use with Kodi, better wait for proper fix by developer.

Yeah, I'll definitely be waiting for some kind of fix first!
bitcrusher01's Forum Info

SadSadSad
(2016-01-11, 22:21)HolyK Wrote: bitcrusher01's Forum Info

SadSadSad

Yeah, I saw that when I looked him up yesterday. Oh well, it's not the first time an addon was picked up by a new developer and hopefully there are enough of us that someone will continue this one.
Hm, did i got this right? On page one it says that the developer of this plugin became dad and then development somehow got stuck? Beeing a father myself for 3 years now i wonder if this is pure coincidence... ;-)

in other words: don't expect this plugin to be fixed in the near future... bitcrushers priorities are on some more important and demanding things for, lets say.. the next 18 years. :-b
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2