AEON MQ3 Favorites Help
Been using AEON MQ3 for a while and love it. The issue Im having is I have successfully added custom icons to Home menu using Favorites, but I want to be able to scrap what is inside my favorite folders and not have them added to my other native libraries (ie. Movies or TV SHows). For example, I have a comedy favories icon and it points to my Comedy folder on HDD that has my stand-up comics. If I set the content as TV SHows and scrape it the stuff gets added to my TV Shows library (understandable) but I don't want that to happen. Short of manually adding the artwork myself, is there a way to still use the scrapers? Better yet is there a way for me to modify the skin to have my Documentary, Comedians, etc. act just like the native Movies and TV Shows? I'm not asking for a play-by-play because I know it may take a while, so if you can help a link to a tutorial or anything would be great. Thanks in advance to any one who might be able to help me out.

PS I did do a search but could not find anything, if this is already answered somewhere I apologize.
I had the same problem look into smart playlists. It might take alot of work but it will do what you need.
try exclude path from library update when adding source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ3 Favorites Help 0