Is there a thread with a guide on editing transparency of multiple screens?
It seems from searching on here you have to change the transparency of things like the Main Menu and Movie Info and Music screens to better view the Fan Art in multiple sections of different XML files. Is there a Guide or anything to change certain ones?

I'd like to change the transparency of all movie / music / tv screens to better view the fan art, I guess I could provide screen shots of what screen I want to change as many do, not a problem I can do it tonight, but I was just curious if there is any good guide around showing you a screenshot and the corresponding section of code needing to be changed?

Thanks!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122972

Shows a lot of things that can be changed and how it is changed
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I think that addresses all of the ones I want to change except for the Movie Fan Art view:

Where is the line of code to alter transparency for the Info screen?
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml the image control starting at line 414 with the contentpanel...
View 508
Try Glass
Thanks so much for the help mad-max and for all the help you provide to others starting off....

Thanks fmronan, i'll look into it...
Mad-Max, I followed the directions from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126781, and I was able to change my Movies View, Music View, and Media Info view for TV, but not Media Info 2 for TV, is it somewhere else ?
Hmm...should be in there,too...
At least IIRC Big Grin
Let me check...
Yea let me know, don't see it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a thread with a guide on editing transparency of multiple screens?0