Is there a way to mirror control XBMC (completely) from a netbook?
Question 
My current configuration has my htpc machine in my office and I'm running 50 ft HDMI & Optical cables from it to my Living Room's plasma and receiver. I understand (and currently use) other methods of controlling (IOS app or Web Interface) but would prefer to control it with my netbook. Is there a way (via zeroconf, etc) to mirror the office computer's XBMC onto the netbook that stays in my living room? If I'm explaining that poorly, I'll try to break it down:

-XBMC_A in the office has the full library and horsepower required to run it
-XBMC_B is installed on a crappy netbook
-While both XBMC A & B are turned on, can I control XBMC_A using a duplicate interface running on XBMC_B

That way I have complete keyboard interface while still inheriting the "bling" of surfing my media with the library mode
You could use the built-in web interface to control it or one of the external management webpages like HTPC-Manager or Maraschino.
EDIT - DOH totally misread your post and see that you're already using a web interface. Not sure how you could mirror it, but maybe use vnc to control it?
VNC is probably the best solution.

I use TightVNC to control the XBMC box in my living room sometimes when I'm doing something too cumbersome for a remote control.

Works pretty well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to mirror control XBMC (completely) from a netbook?0