• 56(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
(2020-06-19, 09:52)FengN23 Wrote:
(2020-06-12, 18:20)cat2115 Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 21:37)FengN23 Wrote: Can anyone tell me if this still addon works?  The Github looks confusing. I think the tinyurl link is dead. 

Thanks in advance!
@FengN23 
@chamroeun 

Download repository zip file in Github, https://github.com/goupon/file/tree/mast...hmerdubbed

Thank you sir!

Wow this repo is 3 years old but most still works!  Amazing! Thank you!
Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2020-07-08, 04:46)dknlght Wrote: Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!

-THANKS YOU dknlght  to keep our khmer addons work again.
(2020-07-08, 04:46)dknlght Wrote: Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!

When I read this message from "dknlght", I had to check the date a few times to make sure I wasn't reading an old old thread from "dknlght" haha.   I'm just happy to hear from you again!  Yes, we have a couple of heroes that are keeping this project alive.  Many thanks to them (Cat an Dodgex).  

Stay safe and good health to all of you!
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your work on this KhmerTV Addons, it's a fantastic job!

I'm looking for .m3u8 links for CTN and MYTV as the old ones are no working anymore...

I would be so happy if anyone could help me... but anyway I'm sharing with you my links, so if someone have time he can update this new links...
Sorry, I have only one in Khmer, that is a bit more "cheba" for Hang Meas:

Hang Meas HD
Otherwise I'm letting you verified link for Thai channel:

PPTV HD 36
NBT 2
Fox ไทย
PBS 3 
True Sport 1
True Sport 3
True Sport 4
True Asian Series
True Explore Wild
True Thai Film
True Series

*(edited by moderator)*

Hoping it will help our community to prosper in sharing...

Wishing you all, all the BEST! GREAT LIFE IN CAMBODIA!
(2020-09-09, 04:36)Vandy Wrote: but anyway I'm sharing with you my links, so if someone have time he can update this new links

Pasting non-working links is not helpful IMO.
(2020-09-09, 06:38)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 04:36)Vandy Wrote: but anyway I'm sharing with you my links, so if someone have time he can update this new links

Pasting non-working links is not helpful IMO.
They are working, it's already tested. But the moderator edited my comment and deleted all links... sorry guys
(2020-09-09, 04:36)Vandy Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your work on this KhmerTV Addons, it's a fantastic job!

I'm looking for .m3u8 links for CTN and MYTV as the old ones are no working anymore...

I would be so happy if anyone could help me... but anyway I'm sharing with you my links, so if someone have time he can update this new links...
Sorry, I have only one in Khmer, that is a bit more "cheba" for Hang Meas:

Hang Meas HD
Otherwise I'm letting you verified link for Thai channel:

CTN and MYTV are working fine. Actually I think all Khmer channels are working but just SD quality.
====== Repo =====
https://goupon.github.io/file/   
I updated to Kodi 19 and this no longer works.  I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the khmerdubbed from repository.khumerdubed-2.0.2zip and it still fails.  I hope this is not a dead project.  Dklnght, Dodge, Cat2115 much appreciated if you guys can take a look.

Thank you much!
Same.  Waiting to see if this add-on is compatible with Kodi 19 before I update to 19.
(2022-05-16, 18:05)OutFishingAgain Wrote: Same.  Waiting to see if this add-on is compatible with Kodi 19 before I update to 19.
Not very hopeful.  Current devs abandoned this addon and it's slowly dying.  Until someone new takes over and knows how to update no more Khmer/Cambodian shows.
Hi it been a while since I last touch kodi. I have just started working on porting some old khmer addon to kodi 19. If anyone still interested I'll release it when ready.
That would be wonderful if you can do that
Thank you
Just a little update Khmerave addon is finish and working on kodi 19, now I'm working on khmertvhd and building a repository so it easier to install.
Great to hear. is there any thai/Chinese movie speaks Khmer?? Just hoping this link comes back to life been dead for awhile and just hoping more people come to check it out.

Thank you
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4