Cannot get rid of title bar on video playback
Hi

I am new to this forum and XBMC, from what I have seen so far it is a good media centre.
most things I have managed to work out apart from how to get rid of the title bar (the light blue bar at the top with the minimise maximise and the X to close) anyone able to tell me how to close this bar.

Cheers for all replies
Either go into Settings > System > Video and switch to Fullscreen or use one of the keyboard shortcuts (Tab, ALT+ENTER, backslash, etc.)
HTPC 1 - Zotac ZBOX ID80U | 4GB RAM | 64GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
HTPC 2 - Zotac ZBOX ID41U | 4GB RAM | 60GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
Server - unRAID Server | 3 x 2TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD Black HDD (Cache) | Sabnzbd | CouchPotato | Sickbeard
It's the \ next to ENTER on the keyboard
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Alt + Enter resolved my problem thanks for your help
Many thanks for this info. Been on kodi for 2 years but not come across this before.
I'm using Kodi with a QNAP HDMI output in a home theatre. In this situation, the typical remote doesn't have ALT or Enter. I'm not sure the kodi ios remote has it either.

In this situation, it appears to be a bug. To get the blue bar to go away, I have to go to Settings -> Video and toggle between 'default' and 'hdmi', exit settings, go back into settings and now the option for window control is not greyed out and I can set it to non windowed mode. This setting should be sticky and I shouldn't have to re-set it every time I open Kodi.

Thanks.

-Scott

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get rid of title bar on video playback0