Mini-ITX HTPC cases and picoPSU mounting plates.
(2013-05-01, 20:13)solamnic Wrote: Looks really great....

Gief us more pics Smile

I promise to post more in the coming days. I have a few new cases to take pictures of. I love new cases!!!
Dougie's systems are top notch! I've had mine over a year now with no problems and everyone loves it!
(2013-05-02, 18:02)JoeBoyTexas Wrote: Dougie's systems are top notch! I've had mine over a year now with no problems and everyone loves it!

That's great to hear! That's what it's all about. You made my day!
Ok, here are a few more pictures of the new E-i7.ns (no slot). Without the ODD, there's room for 2 x 3.5" HDDs or 1 x 3.5" HDD and a low-profile video card and various combinations. XBMC + Steambox?

This is the E-Q6i. It's a dark brushed silver. It looks amazing. It's only 56mm tall.

This is the E-Q8. It's a little taller than the E-Q6i at 70mm.

I love case pr0n Smile
IR window only on first picture?
2 versions? One with front USB and mic / headphone slots?
The E-i7 has side headphone/mic, 1 x USB3 and 1 x USB2 with a IR window in the front. The E-Q6i has front 2 x USB2 + headphone/mic. The E-Q8 doesn't have any front/side ports. Future versions, if they become popular, might have an IR window.

We'll also have the E-i7 with slot in the same configuration (side headphone/mic, 1 x USB3 and 1 x USB2 with a IR window in the front) and the E-i5 with front headphone/mic, 1 x USB3 and 1 x USB2 with a IR window in the front soon.

We also have a new model of the E-K3 called the E-K3i that has front headphone/mic, 1 x USB3 and 1 x USB2 available.

All kinds of new stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mini-ITX HTPC cases and picoPSU mounting plates.1